Why Do Guys Not Like To Play Video Games With Girls?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Nyxierawr, May 23, 2013.

1. Because we rage too much while playing and our girl will start complaining about you raging.
    Should stay in kitchen while we play xbox/10

I've seen girls rage pretty bad on video games.

3. I am a girl, and I have been a gamer since I was 5.

4. #64 Twistedweather, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013
     I end up playing Xbox with my sister, when I go back home on vacation.

We have a blast!  She got me hooked on Dead Island.

Bingo. /thread

Girls who are even remotely coordinated enough to play a game decently are extremely rare. 

6. #66 rgom20, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013

Agreed.

Once my ex showed me how to play creed, i was slicing people left and right on revelations (before 3 was out), including my then-bf.

We're better than you'd think...Although I may just be better than the average chick...

And I may be a lady but I, like every woman, get a free pass when gaming. So laying out some noob with obsene language is no excuse not to game with chicks.

And here's something else to think on: Some girls get as turned on by blood and victory as you do - so would it really be SUCH an inconvenience to play with us?

side note- no brothers around my age. oldest is 6 years younger than myself

7. My guy is actually always trying to get me to play video games with him. Well I guess I should say PC games (does it matter?). I'm not really that into gaming but I have fun with it on occasion. I'll admit I'm not the best, but I'm definitely not the worst either. But I do get very competitive, and will end up raging hard sometimes... I kind of embarrass myself, lol. But it's still kind of fun, it's something we can do together. Definitely more fun when high though, it's not as stressful (I have a habit of taking it too seriously sometimes, which, when you're not the best gamer can be a bad combination haha). Recently we've been playing APB Reloaded, which I've actually gotten fairly good at, but it's a pretty easy game. I used to be a hardcore raider back in the WoW days, lol. That shit just took up too much of our time though. I would end up really obsessing about getting better gear and having better dps.. that game is just bad news for my type of personality. =/

8. Because most girls suck at video games.  I've only known one girl ever that was good at video games

9. I wouldn't say I don't like to play videogames with girls; only that I've never played one with a girl that had a clue what they were doing.
    Really I just don't like having to hand-hold anyone through a game. 

10. #70 EZwolfer420, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2013
    Because they cant play world of warcraft, that's just something my girl is going to have to watch. She could make her own character tho. My ex would play skate with me tho

11. #71 Vicious, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    Thing is you shouldn't have to get her to play. I've come across this situation too many times, normally the girl doesn't game at all, even casually, so you hand them the controller, explaining the layout and HUD and it looks like they're playing Golden Eye. I've had male friends who have done this too, it's not a sex thing. Fact of the matter is there are a lot less girl gamers. If they wanted to learn, that's fine by me but if they won't take the time to play on their own or make an effort to get better then it's a waste of my time.

12. I like when a girl likes watching me play games, I had an ex who was facinated by me playing GTA 4. She liked my rampages, although she didn't enjoy how long I could play for lol

13. I don't minde it but I love when they have mics an the guys start flirting with them got to love desperate people.

14. to me its Video games is a time to get away from all the pressures of real life and blah blah blah.....so when a girl comes into play...its not the norm and may hinder our gaming experience.......personally I get awkward when Im on xbox live and suddenly one of my buddys has a friend enter the party who is a female.....it just ruins the mood ..lol

15. Because they suck?

16. I play videogames with my girl all the time. I also have a few friends that are girls that I play with too. Find guys that aren't socially retarded and you can play with them.

17. I don't mind it, my girlfriend will play with me all the time.

18. Girl gamers are sexy and if they don't have annoying voices even better, I personally don't mind it but we'd need two different monitors or screens split screening is fucking horrible hurts my eyes like crazy other than that I'd love to rape up some ppl in COD with a chick I actually have one online on Xbox she rapes up all the time.

19. THIS THIS THIS A THOUSAND TIMES THIS!

20. no challenge in it.