Why Do Guys Not Like To Play Video Games With Girls?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Nyxierawr, May 23, 2013.

1. IMO its a lose, lose situation competing with a girl. If you win it's no big deal because most women are no competition. If you lose, the heckling will last far longer than you care to listen to it.

2. Win or lose sounds like a great game.

I get the heckling when I lose anything to anyone I know well. It comes along with winning at least 75% of the time at almost everything.

4. my wife and  i play madden sumtimes. she does not play video games. we started playing madden the same time and i only play madden with her. shes beter then me...figered everything out first and quicker and now she always kicks my ass lol

5. One thing I find funny is playing COD in a lobby with a girl, all the little boys are always trying to mack on her

There are some pretty sick girl COD players out there, some right shit ones too

6. I play competitively on Halo, and let me tell you. There are a LOT of female gamers out there with the potential to whoop your ass and shit on your chest.

In fact, last season there was an exclusively all-girls team, and they won the championship with a perfect 10-0 season..

So yeah, no such thing as girl gamers that have skill

7. My dream woman is able to beat me in a game of marvel vs capcom. Never met a girl that could.

Few people can beat me, even those supposed veterans that enter competitions, so i'll never see this happen :p

8. My dream is to play Video Games with Lana del Rey. ;)

9. #49 NeverOddOrEven., May 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2013
    I dont like how cause its 2013 I have to like the idea of penis in my butthole or im not open minded or something :laughing:
    thats some shit I know is not for me 

Don't knock it till you tried it.

Just kidding man I agree with you.

11. #51 llllllllll, May 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2013
  12. I play with a few gamer chicks. my two friends/neighbors Krista and Jakki are genuinely good at them and are actually fun to play with. but then you have those girls who think its cute to act all clueless and stupid when you're trying to explain to them how the game works.

13. My guy friends will play with me cause I'm "one of the bros" but they won't play with their girlfriends and their girls hate me over it. Like it's some form of cheating lol

14. I once was chillin with this girl who like to burn and play cod but she use to always kill my ratio. It was worth it plus i figured to make an account just for her to play.

15. Don't try to like it just cause guys do ! I never liked video games and i won't try to for a guy just cause they think its '"sexy" what's.sexy is being true to yourself and not trying to be something your not

16. #56 DebbyDowner, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013
    Because bitches aren't as competitive as us (there's empirical evidence to support that) , they take the whole "it's just a game" philosophy to a whole new level. Moreover, we can pick up when they're just trying to play to get on our good sides. In other words, we don't want you to try to hard. 
    With that said I'm sure there are girls out there who are both competitive and good at gaming. However, there is an overwhelming majority that aren't and because that overwhelming majority is what is mainly perceived by the opposite sex, that is why it is the norm for guys to not want to play videogames with girls. 

17. I won't play a shooter game with anyone, period. Not even online, because I suck. That's what most girl "gamers" prefer to play.

Put a girl and me on a tekken match and watch the dice roll.

I'll play with anybody if it's a genre i'm used to. Loved playing Little Big Planet with my girl, loved playing Fight Night with my cousins sister. Doesn't have to do with gender with me, just the type of games their playing.

I hate games like Call of Duty and Battlefield. If you can find me a girl into Borderlands, Bioshock, Dead Space, and other actual good games, then i'll stay up until 6am playing with her.

18. Hell yeah. I love bioshock and dead space. Mass effect is pretty good too!