why Do Guys Keep Putting Me In The Girlfriendzone? / Friendzone Inverse

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Zeddy, May 23, 2013.

1. This bitchy lady came into my thread saying I was a "slut-shamer" whatever that means. She clearly is some kind of butthurt feminist.

She is for real, like if your looking at this with an equal perspective and your calling people a whiny bitch that means when woman complain about it they are whiny bitches too!

If digu miki was a man and had this same perspective she would be getting fucking eaten alive by all the woman on here, us, we are trying to keep this shit as equal as possible and here she comes with "I have a vagina so your argument is invalid"

Why even bother posting in these threads if your not willing to discuss, rather just call men whiny bitches while women have "Virtues"

How dumb is that. 

3. And im NOT just throwing feminist out as a buzzword, you are 100% straight see through feminist digu miki and you need to change it because it just looks bad on your part and whoever else your trying to represent by saying it. 

4. Boohoo, a guy wanted nothing more than a romantic relationship from you and ended when he realized it was not attainable. This is why if I am interested in a girl I let her know as soon as possible so I don't end up in these situations. If I get rejected than no big deal, I move on.

5. Funny, I've had a situation where I was just friends with this girl, but I could tell she wanted more. I didn't. I just wanted to keep chatting and stay friends.......She got awkward and I cut her off..

Idk if that's a dick thing to do, but I'm not gonna lead her on by being her friend while she has feelings for me

6. Boom. I'm moving on if I get rejected. Sorry that I don't just want to be friends with you, I want something more, and if you don't want something else, well theres another girl that will.

Sometimes I don't have intentions for certain goths and those are the ones I'm friends with but don't be expecting me to treating you as special as I would a girl who I want as a girlfriend. Cause if I do, people and other chicks will get the wrong idea about us.

This I'd actually happening with one chick right now and completely ruined a potential relationship with this other girl.

It'd be more of a dick thing to keep leading her on so she thinks it might be something more. 

8. Inb4 everyone who disagrees is a misogynist.

9. I think both sides of this are equally stupid. Friendzone, girlfriendzone, both sides are just people whining about not getting what they wanted. 

10. #50 NEsurfr, May 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2013
    Its not that men cannot be just friends with women. I have plenty of friends that are girls. But when you spend so much time with someone, and you mesh so well, idk personally i will never understand the girls angle on this one.

Why wouldnt you want to be dating somebody who without even having sex with them you get along with so well and can be together all the time? Why do you treat men that you want to be strictly "friends" with as more than a friend, in how you talk, act, flirt. I dont flirt with my male friends. if you wanna be on their level stop texting me every day just to talk, stop telling me about your boyfriend problems, because my answer will always be the same, my advice will always be the same, no matter what. 

idk i have never even been in a relationship because of the fact that If i was dating someone I would want them to be my best friend. why would you want to date anyone who was anything less than that to you? seems like a waste of time to me

11. yea well it's hard to differentiate those types of women. men it's easier, the idiots girls in my area go after are the guys always talking about their "swag" and screaming "yolo". to find the nice girls you'd have to talk to all of them to figure out if they actually have a brain or not. which is hard when you're introverted/misanthropic.

12. Yes men are assholes. I used to be that way in my early 20's. But i wised up....

13. I saw something on Instagram that said, girls like it when a guy opens the door and then smacks her ass as she's walking through.

Don't try this with a random girl, obviously. It just shows you that most women like a good balance of being a sweet guy, and being a man who is in charge.

I want a guy who is completely confident about his ability to get me.

I think.thats the difference between guys who get women and guys who don't.

When a guy gives off this sense of, we're equals and I could totally have you, it's like, really? Can you? Id like to see you try.

If a guy is insecure and embarrassed of himself, usually he shows interest by being desperate.

That's never attractively the beginning.

I've ended up having sex with a friend who I wasn't at all physically attracted to but he is still the funniest person I know.

I wish I could post pictures of some of the guys I've dated. They all kind of felt like they weren't attractive physically or they thought they they were average looking.

Not one of them was a douche and like, hell yeah, I'm fucking hot shit. To me, obviously they were all very sexy.

One of the guys who I was really really into and still think of occasionally was this dirty punk kid who only showered like once every two weeks.

He didn't ever really shave except when he showered I think and overall he had kind of a dirty, appearance.

But like, he was still sexy as fuck to me because he didn't give a shit about what anyone thought. He was and is still the most genuine and real ass motherfucker who has ever walked this planet. He thought that he was an outsider and he never really fit in with his small town but that didn't came him. He embraced how differerent he was and he soldiered on.

I said all of that because I know that for myself, I hate to see guys say that girls are all about looks and dating guys who are douche bags. It's not true.

Maybe you need to stop going after the girls that you normally like and talk to a cute girl who's in a totally different clique than you are.

14. #54 ByePhilipe, May 26, 2013
    Last edited: May 26, 2013
    I have plenty of guy friends. I think it's easy to be friends with the opposite sex. I feel like thinking otherwise is totally 6th grade.

There are boundaries. Just because someone is cool and fun to be around, doesn't mean you want to date them.

I was in the marines which is like 90% male so most of my friends were guys. Some or them were married and some single. Sometimes they talked about my body and me having a big butt and chest but I never had any awkward or tense relationships because we were all FRIENDS.

Edit: I do think that it's easier for girls to be friends with guys that they aren't attracted to. I don't see many guys pursuing friendships with girls that they find unattractive. Mostly because I think that guys a lot of the times feel that their guy friends are their true friends and girls are just nice bonuses.

I don't know. I just know that I've pursued friendships with guys that I considered ugly because they were funny or smart but I don't think that I've seen it happen many times the other way around

I feel for you but understand that is YOUR problem. You cannot learn anything unless you talk to them and when you do dating serves the purpose of sorting those you would like a relationship with from those you don't. If you know you can only see a girl as girlfriend material then ask her out within a few conversations. If you she says no then go on your way. It is really that simple. If you get to know a girl as a "friend" then ask her out you risk making things awkward for both of you and hurting her feelings if you cannot accept her just as a friend. That's not fair to her when she was expecting nothing more than friendship when that's what you led her to believe. Girls go on the idea that you are going to be straight forward in the beginning with what you want.  

16. OP you make no sense. Basically you become the dudes GF by doing all those things with him and then tell him no you don't want to date him. Are you lesbian OP? Why would you not date a dude you like being around, doing different things with, share interests, want to keep doing those things yet you don't want to date the guy? I smell lesbian in the waters. 

Looks at user description.... pauses.... looks at user description again....

18. so much this. Ain't no body gay over here. Two straight people, one female one male if your going to hang out, have shared interests, enjoy yourselves together, etc. etc. and both are good looking or better, obviously it shouldn't just be kept as friends. 

19. Exactly my question... Why wouldn't they give that guy a chance if they love hanging out with him, have shared interests, they gel well, both laughing and enjoying they selves all the time... makes ZERO sense. ZERO. 

Just like above... it don't make sense why they won't give a guy a chance in these scenarios... and then complain that they want a good/nice guy LOL. Girls are straight doo doo dumb sometimes. 

Same thing as the above posts, a common theme. There is really no possible way for it to ever make sense that a girl wouldn't date a guy like the situations brought up here and talked about in this thread + original post. This is why girls fail hardcore so much lmao. 

20. #60 HBGBUB, May 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2013
    For me its just as simple as you can't help the way you feel.

That's kinda where I'm at right now. I have a friend that's a girl and we hang out and talk all the time. She's really nice and sweet and she's pretty good looking too and I know she has some form of feeling towards me of wanting to be more then friends. However I just don't feel the same way.

Giving her a chance, to me doesn't seem fair. Why lead her on just to realize my feelings havent changed. Also how long do you have to give it before you'd chulk it up as a loss? During that time that would essentially be wasted she or I may miss the opportunity to meet someone were actually more compatible with and that's not fair to either of us.

No matter how nice you are or how much you think you'd be good together, if the other person doesn't feel the same way, what's the point?