why do guys have nipples?

Discussion in 'General' started by xLoneWolfx, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Haha. I won't tell anyone that will make fun of him to his face. He might get scarred for life.

2. They're decorations for your chest.

3. so its easier to give them purple nirples..duhh :3

4. so you have somewhere to put all that sweet sweet honey

5. I can't speak towards the science (I'm sure Google can, have fun), but as to why men can show our nipples and women can't, well that's rather obvious.

It's called sexual arousal.

When men can stop the motorboat thoughts from creeping into their heads and reverse the blood flow making its way to their dicks every time a large female breast is exposed to air, then perhaps we can all walk around topless.

Until then, you can count on the morality police stepping in to blow the whistle on that shit.

6. Does your son have peperoni nips?

7. I belige guys have nipples because they form on your body before your sex is determined in the womb and they are there just incase tout turn out to be a girl. At least that's what my brother told me a while back

8. Nope.

9. Unpredictability is the difference between nature's designs and man.

Man doesn't usually include this in their designs. And people are born with extra "add ons" all the time due to it.

No matter how hard you try, you're never going to walk into a car lot and find a car with 3 wheels, or one door instead of two.

Weird, but if you don't even know you're doing it, then how do you enjoy it? :D

10. Now that I think of it I've actually met a dude who could lactate from his tits. Back in highschool he played for another team from the States and the day before the game our teams had lunch together and before you know it this kid had his shirt of showing us his talent.

It wasn't just the fact he could lactate though, he did it out of his 3rd nipple :eek:

Shit was trippy, must be something in the tap-water down there

11. im confused ..he was actually pissed becuz you were talking about sex? :confused:

12. Yeah. He's like, you don't contribute anything to grass city except asking for dick pics.

To each his own. I don't grow. I just smoke. Smoking makes me horny. What can I say?

13. Huge areolas are funny looking

Example: Havana ginger

14. I got some dick pics for you strong enough to pull your train outta water:ey::ey::ey::ey::ey:

15. This goes in the creeper thread..

16. I'd say the hilarious thread.

17. dont listen to him i usually read a thread if ur in it cuz i usually like what you have to say. i swear there are a shitload of immuture assholes on this forum. ive actually had someone pm me saying i should kill myself... like wtf?

18. ever put tingly lip balm on your nipples??? its not weird

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2yxVVVaPi4]Eazy-E - Creep N Crawl - YouTube[/ame] Its the only thing I do my bad g.

20. Been a long time since I've listened to eazy. Got me in the mood again!