Why do girls...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by juicemaineMAN, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Not even why, HOW? do girls cheat on dudes and do they like the idea of being a slut and there dude not knowing? is it some kind of nasty slut game where they go out and fuck other dudes and come back and aw i missed u so much blah blah . it kinda sickens me.. it can even be multiple dudes ur cheatin with.. like wtf... just end the dam relationship then cheat..

<--- Never been in relationship so dont care lol, havent found girls worthwhile to even start 1 with dammm.....

i guess its just fucing hoes after hoes?

im about to make another thread on something else. THIS right here, has nothing to do with me, just a thought, but the 1 im about to make is a story that happened to me of sluts and i just ask why?

2. I have a feeling this has EVERYTHING to do with you.

3. I believe that mosT girls cheat out of their own insecurity which then leads them to seek out attention...any kind of attention. I, personally, cheated on a guy when I was a teenager and he never forgave me. Up until that point, I thought I could get away with most anything just cause I'm pretty... He set the tone for my future relationships..I didn't ever cheat on anyone again.

4. Chicks are ALL whores,Their glorified prostitute's basically

5. Guys cheat as well but their are some real sluts out there stuck on drugs that go from a group of guys to the next sucking and fcking makes me cringe at the fact that that is someone's daughter ......

6. #6 the cole phelps, Jun 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2012
    ^

bULLSHIT women enjoy being treated like whore's i'm living proof of that. I respected women and it never got me anywhere.

It was the guys whiling to treat them like the whores they are who got to fuck em. It's funny to me

treat them like a sex object = Them fucking you.
    Treating them with respect = alone jerking by yourself

7. How do you treat them like sex objects? Examples?

8. ive never been in a relationship so i never felt how its like to be cheated on, probaly feels the same as getting head from a bitch at a party, then she says lets go back to your dorm, then on the way back she goes with some other dude...

and ya if everything to do with me means i cant comprehend how sluts are that slutty, then yeah.

9. Y'all are obviously choosing the wrong women.
    Making generalizations and being douchebags isn't going to get you anywhere.
    Probably part of the reason you don't have a girlfriend right now.

I can almost guarantee just as many if not more guys cheat than women.

10. Damn, you're sad, man.

11. and if i was in a relationship i wouldnt cheat....

12. i guesss my problem is im too nice if thats why i dont have a gf ...

and that may be true, but girls could be much more sluttier about it and there the ones that will kiss you after giving a bj. luckily for me the case was the oppisite.

13. 'nuff said.

Stop generalising, people...you just look foolish and you're only limiting your own life experience. You'll either end up so anti-woman that one won't go near you, or end up turning gay if you think men are so much the better ideal.

14. This.

And a lot of times they have Daddy issues,so when a guy is giving them the attention they desire,they'll cheat with him.

15. alright fine, i cared enough to make a thread. its not like i generalize poelple in real life this is the internet lol.

ok so not every girls a hoe... until u find out the hard way dude?

and i never said men dont cheat just saying i wouldnt lol. girls do too but in a sluttier way. i think its cause they know they can ( the hot ones)

and that never says i will never be in one......

16. Guys you gotta remember too. Not everyone had sex when they where 14..... So yeah some people like me do see things differently. Why shouldnt I ? I have no desire to stick my dick somewhere 15 other dicks have been before, Thats disgusting !!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont you think about that at all ? I sure as shit do yuk ! Who wants their cock rubbing where other cocks have rubbed.

Not to mention the diseases you are ALL carrying RIGHT NOW

17. oh yea, and what made me care was reading some1s post prior to this got me all worked up lol

18. Here's the thing. Chicks like dick. The bigger the better. They want you to believe they want a good guy but all they really want is a good fucking and 3/4 of them are going to get what they want.

Humans are sluts. All of us. The problem is the dishonesty. Just keep it real and don't care about girls so damn much. Another one will come along shortly.

What would astound you are the number of girls with booty calls. Word gets around that you're hung, talented, and discreet and pussy starts flying in from all directions. A gentleman never tells...

19. #19 the cole phelps, Jun 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2012
    This is what i was saying. They sluts they just want dick..... That's why i can't relate to them. I'm Not really interested in sex tbo. I'd love to have a conversation with someone from my own planet that would be nice. (My home planet isn't earth btw lol)

20. I had my ex cheat on me. Its not just girls trust me.

I would cheat... depending on the situation. I suppose it goes both ways. If there was someone you wanted for the rest of your life probably wouldn't want to cheat on them. But yeah who knows when and if that person comes? Fuck who you want. Screw relationships until something great comes along.