Why do girls purposely take a long ass time to text back?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kidd Fresh, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Met this girl at a party Friday hooked up with her spent the night before I left gave her my number she texted me I texted her, all was well. Sunday (Today) She's been taking a long ass time to respond to my texts. Like 30 min each sometimes an hour, it's pretty annoying. I'm just wondering why do girls do this?

2. Hmm maybe to see how much you like her? I honestly don't know, I still wonder that myself sometimes.

3. actually I've heard a lot of girls talk about this. They purposely take a long to respond so they don't seem desperate, or so they look like they're busy and have a life. And sometimes they actually are busy, or not interested in talking.

4. they count on soft ass beta ass niggaz to stress about it

5. Supply and demand. You're on a forum asking strangers open-ended questions about her, and all she had to do was act disinterested, or put you on the back-burner when she was busy. Imagine what she could get you to do with commitment and sex. Enjoy the game.

6. Lol watch out we have a badass over here.

7. Appreciate it 

8. As these dudes above me said, the bigger question is why are you stressing about it, just take it easy man let her come to you

9. 30 minutes lol you're tripping. go do something

10. #10 KushMastaFlex, Dec 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
    If you've been texting her back fast, you've probably already lost her interest. They do it so it seems like they're not desperate, I do it too if were being completely honest. However guys only do it in order to increase in their interest, where as girls do it so they don't seem desperate. I never reply to a girl faster than she does to me, just a little rule I have. 

11. Beat em at their own game.

12. Not really stressing it just wondering because to me it seems pretty stupid, but that's just my opinion, If you like someone let it be known

13. either she wants you to think she isn't as interested as she really is. or she realizes that she isn't as into you as she was the night before. 

14. At least you kids have texting, in my day, I had to pick up a phone, and physically try to get into contact with her to court her.... Lazy asses.

15. This thread, what cellphones have done to society :laughing:

Yeah, she could be playing a mind game with you, or afraid to look desperate or whatever (because apparently replying to a text makes a person look desperate. People :p).

Or she might just be busy and not hovering over her phone. It kind of bugs me when people whine about others not replying to them quickly enough, perhaps they actually had to look away from their damn phone for a few minutes?

Stop texting ASAP.

17. #17 Danjaa, Dec 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
    From experience

1.  Girls often purposely take as long or longer than you took to text them back.
    2.  To not seem interested in you
    3.  To gain the power/control in the relationship
    4.  They are actually busy doing something else, which she considers more important.

Girls look into pretty much everything waaaay too much.  
    They seem to think that everything in terms of relationships with guys is a kind of puzzle game.  
    Their brains definitely work differently to guys... it's similar to those who get paranoid smoking...

*Obviously this doesn't apply to every girl, but certainly a lot of them...

18. Stop texting her lol.  You met her at a party.  More than likely she was just drunk and horny.  Unless you're just trying to hookup with her, stop trying to make this into something.

19. Some people actually don't live on their phones believe it or not 

Its either that or she's another confusing ass bitch trying to make it seem like shes not interested because she is 

Or she's not 

20. Guys he's in love. You can't just turn your back on love