why do girls have to be so confusing?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by lipiff, Nov 19, 2008.

1. ok well im in high school so you know all that bull shit well i've been talking to this girl and i really like her (shes the cutest nicest girl) and i think she likes me to but im not to sure because she recently broke up with her bf of 9 months she never mentioned him except that one time she told me they broke up 3 weeks ago what do you guys think shes over him and i can get girl or should i wait and just keep hanging out with her?

2. Because they have vaginas

3. whats confusing?
    that's enough time after the breakup imo.
    keep hanging out with her, and showing interest, and see where it takes you

4. see im not sure if shes fully interested though but she does seem to laugh at my jokes her face seems to light up when i'm speaking to her. But im afraid if she doesnt like me i'll lose hanging out with her and i really dont want that because i really care for her

5. Because no one has a chocolate penis that ejaculates money.

6. Wtf??? yall don't.. omg, i thought i was normal.

7. That doesn't sound very good to me. Chocolate, yuk.

8. You don't want a sunday? ;-)

9. She over him, she only mentioned him once.
    You not get that?

Keep chilling with her and do you:)
    ps you don't understand girls very good do you?:eek:

You got her number? hit her up

10. bank i'm so confused by this girl she just rocks my world i just dont want to do anything wrong even say one wrong thing

11. just chill bruh...
    she smoke? no?

ask her to go bowling or some shit like that.
    I'm guessin you walk her to class?

12. If I had one of those I'd be gettin laid right now . as i type .

13. i sit next to her in class i've hung out with her a couple times talk to her online study with her but i just have no idea were to invite her to.

14. Bowling
    Movie
    party
    hang with you after school
    shit like that

15. bank thank you man for advise

16. you know why you think they're confusing? because you're stressing the situation out to the max dude -- chill out. relax. take it one step at a time. you guys are still talking right? just act yourself. if you keep thinking this way, it might mess things up a little.

and since she mentioned her ex only once, maybe she is over him. isn't it better than her constantly bringing him up in a conversation? and if you're really insecure, maybe ask her about it to ease your conscious. either way -- go with the flow.

17. if it works out for you, you could call her and plan to go to the mall or something, but make sure its kind of late. then you realize that its too late to go to the mall and your just like "hey want to come over and watch a movie or something?" at this point you take over and i step out...

18. look her straight in the eyes with your ears a sponge, do girly ish smirks and be yourself, regardless of her beliefs regarding bad language and keeping yours in mind, talk like you talk with a really good old friend you talk about everywith if the hottest chick in the world is talkin to you or in your class, and you never tae your eyes from her eyes, and dont think pussy think what is she saying what needs to be reacted to and what takes only a slight interest nod. dont filter your self use you ego wisely, humillii llitlilly, your not disgusting, you may be but for her she either thinks it or doest, and your not telepathic;)

19. ^^ yea go to the mall on the weekend and you can walk around talk n shit.
    then hit up the food court:)

theres many of things you can do stop worrying:D

20. im seriously going to sig that :laughing: