Why do girls dance with each other?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GreenRangerFOH, Aug 11, 2012.

1. i'm sorry but this is one of the stupidest things i have ever read.

2. #22 Zeddy, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    Lol. Just thinking outside the box here.

EDIT: See David Bowie.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8sdsW93ThQ[/ame]

3. I'd say it's because they're tired of waiting for someone to ask her so she said "FKIT" and decided to go ahead and just dance anyway :)

4. girls are lesbians inside

5. Maybe they don't like the feeling of my boner

6. because it's socially acceptable.

7. Yeh man, it is easier to get girls, and funner when having fun is your main priority. When I go out, there are a lot of girls I would love to take home with me, but that's not my main priority. When guys go out plainly to try to get laid, they put out a needy vibe. Girls hate desperate guys. And when these guys dont end up getting laid, they become very dissapointed as they ddint achieve what they went out for. Whereas from this mindset, if you dont get laid, it doesnt matter because you had a good time.

8. ah so thats whts wrong with you! you wana dance with your guy friend at the club but youre afraid what people will say? awwwwwwh

9. I'm straight but grind with gay guys

10. Oh my god a glaring example of how sexism isn't dead because he made a joke about "if only" women were doing everything for men?

Hey, I think your post is a glaring example of how you're way overly into feminism.

11. imma get a glass of water for all them thirsty motherfuckers out there never get any pussy like this creepy ass 40 year old mexican/indian dude with a lebron james hairline always see at the clubs fucking my bitch

12. #32 rollinjoints, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    Girls dance with each other as an excuse to blow off dances with chodes. When a masculine man comes a long, they can be made to dance (seen it happen).

And as far as grinding, who cares, I fucking love it. But show her you're not invisible and give her a little action. It's also really easy to make out with a girl that's grinding on you. Losers just stand there hesitantly waiting for her to keep dancing. Alphas lead.

13. Why do guys assume just because we dance with them we want anything more? I hate that. I'm dancing with some guy and then he tries to do more and it just ruins it. Some girls may want to do more than just dance, but not all girls.. you're just taking a chance that she's down for it. If I was dancing with some dude and he tried to kiss me I'd probably be so shocked I'd slap him.

The bottom half of your post is the EXACT reason girls dance with other girls. Guys (not all but most in the clubs) are always being pushy trying to do too much whereas girls just want to dance. Which is what we want.. to dance. That is the ONLY reason I go to the club. Not to hook up with some stranger.

14. Rofl when I read zeddy's recommendation I was thing -.- but,someone else already commented on that...

Thers a lot of wisdom in what rollinjoints said.

Shestones, think about it. When attractive girls dance with girls, and the rest of the girls are taken, now theres nothing left but dudes chodes and fat chicks. The chodes begin to lean and the dudes will stand there. Thus, hot chicks should

a) dance at home
    b) dance with dudes

so the dance place doesnt become gay with awkward standing and chode lurking with random hot girls dancing with each other in the middle trying to act oblivious.

15. I've had girls initiate make outs, so you can't really get mad at a guy for doing the same thing. Making out isn't a big deal. If you're at a club and you don't want to hook up, I'd definitely suggest dancing with other girls. Or hell, why come to the club if you don't want to do anything other than dance. Seems like a waste of time to me. *Kanye shrug*

16. Fuck you, if I wanna dance I'm gonna go to a place that was made for drinking alcohol and dancing to loud, good music not stay home lol. You can tell when a chick is dancing with her friends to gain male attention and when they're just with their friends having a good time because the former usually looks like a turbo slut.
    When I dance with guys I don't mind if they make a move, if i'm into it then i'll let it happen if i'm not then i'll tell them to back off, easy as that.
    I just don't think you should have the mindset of "hot girls, dance with me and get with me or stay home." because that's just fucking ridiculous lmao

17. True, but more ridiculous is the belief that you have that we can read your mind and know which group of girl dancing girls to approach. We already discussed this though, you just have to be a beast alpha male and the girls will dance with you. The problem is you have a sad ratio of caucazoid titty nerds on forums and they will complain about their lack of success with the poon.

Also, don't take everything said by most people (or me) too seriously.

18. Dressing up in a sexy dress, going to a club, which is full of sexual tension, and only dancing with your friends for fun is a dick move. A huge dick move. The club is obviously for attraction.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OBPaenkxdg[/ame]

19. [quote name='"shestones17"']

Why do guys assume just because we dance with them we want anything more? I hate that. I'm dancing with some guy and then he tries to do more and it just ruins it. Some girls may want to do more than just dance, but not all girls.. you're just taking a chance that she's down for it. If I was dancing with some dude and he tried to kiss me I'd probably be so shocked I'd slap him.

The bottom half of your post is the EXACT reason girls dance with other girls. Guys (not all but most in the clubs) are always being pushy trying to do too much whereas girls just want to dance. Which is what we want.. to dance. That is the ONLY reason I go to the club. Not to hook up with some stranger.[/quote]

The ONLY reason guys dance with girls at clubs is because they are trying to get laid. Don't dance with a guy at all then if you're going to complain about guys putting moves on you.

20. how do you even know what the girl wants? o_O