Why do girls always look at me?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ZigZags12, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Serious question. Walking around campus, in a store, in class, etc, I always see girls looking at me, and sometimes stare. I don't dress in goth clothing or wear anything most people would see abnormal. Haven't really had much luck with girls in the past. Never have had a girlfriend. I would think if they were interested they would at least come up and talk to me, wouldn't they? I don't know, maybe I'm just over analyzing like I'm always doing.

2. I'm not to good with hints either, but it seems that they may be interested. I know for a fact that when I go to the gym, girls eye me because they want some of this. Now I could say if they are interested why don't they talk to me? It should be 50/50, but that is our job. They eye to hint and from there we move in.

Although don't expect every girl that looks at you to be interested. She may just think you look funny or something. However have confidence and assume the best.

3. Typically females completely ignore men unless they are attracted to them.

You could wear a clown suit with honking shoes and they'll pretend like your not even there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. [quote name='"youmayknowme"']Well, there's either two possibilities good sir.

You're incredibly good looking or you have down syndrome.

I vote for the first one.

Stop being insecure.

If a girl is checking you out that is a GOOD thing the majority of the time, take notice.[/quote]

agreed!

5. Not sure if this is a serious question.....

And no their not gonna make the first move nearly every time, unless you are just dripping with sex appeal, which probably isnt the case.

Go talk to them you pussy and get your dick wet lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. want the D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Walk up to them if they stare at you. Talk to them.

8. Op it sounds like you low key want people to confirm that these girls are checkin you out but you're not confident enough to approach them

It's common sense that girls rarely ever approach guys.

9. If you're looking at them first, that's why. They're wondering why you're looking at them.

If you catch them looking at you it's because they're probably checking you out. Doesn't necessarily mean they think you're hot. It just means they're looking to see if you're hot.

/thread.

10. You're probably hot.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I know I should have some balls and create a conversation with them. But, it's not that easy for me. I am extremely introverted. I don't see myself as very attractive either, just average. When I notice people giving me glances and looking at me, especially girls, I get anxious and self conscience. Usually I will give a small grin or smile, then just carry on feeling embarrassed and ashamed.

12. You're incredibly lucky if females notice you.

Take advantage while you can.

Weed and a care free attitude helps...

ALOT.

13. LOL, that's a funny joke.

14. So your not introverted you just lack confidence. I dont think those are the same. You seem very insecure. You gotta break out of your shell. Trust me its tough but it is worth it. Don't trip off what other people think.

Im in the processes of improving my attitude/self confidence. Trying to be more friendly and social. Its really easy once you put yourself out there. Theres a lot of cool people in this world. And the people that suck arent worth your time but at least you tried to be friendly. You know what I am saying?

Keep your mindset positive. Thats all it about. Possibly look for a job where you have to interact with people (cashier for example). That has been helping me improve my social skills.

Good luck

• Like Like x 1

15. This is actually the best idea. putting yourself in a work environment seriously does help improve your social-side, and confidence, too!

• Like Like x 1
  16. They're probably checking you out.

You dawg, you.

17. Itz ok .. these are beginning stages bcuz you sir are a mack in training .. one thing is for sure that whenever a mack enters the room women stop and stare at'em bcuz they want him to choose them .. some babez are bold enuff to start conversations .. but the game alwayz starts off as small as a look then it manifests itself into a full episode to a point where their getting naked for ya .. next time it happenz .. dont be afraid to start a small convo and watch it manifest into something unbelievable in a good way ..

18. Because you're looking for them too

19. You got swag boy!

20. OP, do you have a big nose and smell like funky meat and fish? If so, that is your answer.