Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do eyes get red? [friends theory]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by purplemudkip, Nov 15, 2011.

1. it's the blood vessels dilating also if youre ever out of drops try holding ice cubes on your eyelids and rub it around on your eyeball and the cold causes your bloodvessels to contract making your eyes bit red anymore, it takes a few minutes but it works

2. Have you tried this?

3. Is it not from the THC itself? :confused:

4. Yes I think I discovered it I just started a thread to find out if anyone else has done it

5. Lol i dont mean to be mean bro but your friend is retarded at fuck. Blood vessels dilate, more blood to your eyes = Red eyes.

6. Thats BS, but even if there were truth to it, doesn't it make sense that instead of being self conscious giving you red eyes....that someone who had really red eyes (and therefore more recognizably high) might be more self conscious?

7. When i used to smoke, sometimes i could somehow feel my eyes get red, and thats how i knew i was getting high. I was one of those people in the circle who's eyes always get merked as shit. But now ive been on probation :/

8. I'm pretty sure its because when you smoke the THC molecule explodes in your bowl and a solar flare occurs on a very small scale. This solar flare causes a certain type of radiation to reach you eyes. See the thc molecules know they are going to die so they get very angry and they start a vicious chain of reactions.

9. That theory is stupid. THC is a vasodilator. In other words it makes your blood vessels and shit expand.

10. [quote name='"thatpsilocybe"']That theory is stupid. THC is a vasodilator. In other words it makes your blood vessels and shit expand.[/quote]

Thank you.

11. the more your eyes are red the more dank the weed.