Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Do Europeans? Part 1.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Mar 6, 2005.

1. Since theres two about americans. Heres one about Europeans and shit.

Why do you have to roll your joints with cardboard "roaches". I have never done this and i save my roaches and its a much more efficent way.

Part two will be about that god damn tobbacy...

2. Because it is more efficient.

-You get to smoke all the ganja in the whole joint.

-Aswell as increase air passage through the card filter.

-Less chance of the roach becoming stuck with resin.

-Easier to hold when the joint is almost finished.

-Helps to roll cone shaped joints, the style most europeans smoke.

I think I covered pretty much everything I can think of.

3. and you dont burn your fingers or get hotlips....the other day i ran out of roach and had a joint with now roach and it wasnt half bad, just not something ill be doing all the time..

4. Damn Frank, thanks for putting that music vid in your signature. :D

Pity I cant give you any more rep, its deserving.

5. I always roll J's with a card. Once you have one, you'll be doing for as long as you smoke J's. I spliff a bit as well, even when I own a Mendo Mulcher (herb grinder). The tobacco in combination with the weed gets the high going faster and more intense. It also helps the j burn better. In fact, i'll roll one right now.

6. No problem, Blitzy...

Call on Meee, Call On Me........

7. wait roll a j with card board? im not even familar with it. could someone inform me? is it any better than rolling papers?:confused:

8. You roll up a small piece of card to put in the end of the joint, its only to hold, and you dont smoke any of the card.

Im sure someone can post some pics, or you could go find em.

9. ooo i was like wtf is wrong with yall? ahaha smoking cardboard? i get it now

10. Well, putting a little cardboard filter in the joint makes it pull really well, and protects from burns. Good job on Europeans doing that one.

But....

My question for Europeans:

Why the hell do you roll a huge ass joint instead of a blunt? They burn waaayyy slower.

11. Well, just seems to be the norm i suppose, most people over here, start smoking it when at school sometimes really young say 11-12 and rolling a blunt over here at these schools well would be really hard to be honest...

People smoke em, just more on special and odd occasions....cant say ive smoke more than 10 myself and ive been smoking for 3-4 years...

12. Yeh I rarely smoke blunts, only when im feeling extravagent and dont mind using a huge amount of ganja.

I like smoking really fat cones though, but then again theyre still for special occasions as well.

13. you dont need a huge amout of weed to roll a blunt

14. it may not be a huge amount but youll be using all that u have to pack it in there

15. americans use that method to role j's too. it is a better way to role them, as listed above.

16. this is some info on rolling a euro joint with a cardboaard filter for fellow americans its from overgrow just in case so every knows what the post was about.

I cant handroll my joints but hate rolling machines!! How to roll a joint easily.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle><NOBR>[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    </NOBR>

<NOBR>[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    </NOBR>

<NOBR>[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    </NOBR>

<NOBR>[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    </NOBR>

<NOBR>[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    </NOBR>

<NOBR>[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    </NOBR>

<NOBR>[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    </NOBR>

<NOBR>[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    </NOBR>

<NOBR>[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    </NOBR>

<NOBR>[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    </NOBR></TD><TD width=16> </TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%">This is for everyone who cant roll by hand too good but dont like rolling machines. The joint in this FAQ is a European style joint ie; a cone shape with tobacco and a cardboard roach.

1. You will need: Rolling papers, the thinner the better, I use King size blue rizlas.
    Some cigarette or hand rolling tobacco.
    A lighter (pref a clipper)
    A credit card or something similar.
    And of course a nice bit of puff [​IMG]

2. Firstly lay your rizla on the table and fill it with your weed.

3. Get your cigarette/tobacco, you wont need a lot.

4. Sprinkle the tobacco over the weed.

5. Tear a piece of your rizla packet, about 1.5 x 1 cm

6. Roll the piece of card into a tube shape.

7. Place the card into the end ofthe joint.

8. Take your credit card and push it down against the joint, take care not to push too hard or it'll end up on the floor.

9. Carefully roll the joint over the cards edge.

10. Lick your finger and wet the gummed strip, then proceed to finish the roll.

11. Its nearly done.

12. Take your lighter and remove the flint holder.

13. Flint holder, this will be your 'pokey'

14. Take the 'pokey' and poke the weed down to make the joint a bit tighter. Remeber to put it back in the lighter when your done.

15. Voila, a nice tight cone joint.

16. The most important step, spark it up and enjoy!!
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

17. I thought everyone rolled like that until I saw some pics that americans had posted, and none had a roach. Ive only smoked 1 J ever that didnt have a filter and it sucks.

18. I guess i might break down and try it..

I honestly do not know one single person face to face that rolls "european" joints.

19. Thats because you dont live in Europe. :p Lol.

20. remember focus points in Regal and Embassy No.1 ??? dam they were handy for the old roach..