Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do different strains give you a different high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Inquire, Mar 2, 2011.

1. I can easily distingush between stavia and indica but I am refering to more specific traits (i.e. Euphoria, Mind-Expansion, etc.). It always seems like an incredibly subjective experience to me.

2. It's a lot more complicated than I can explain, or care to learn, but it has to do with the different levels of cannabinoids and such.

3. There are hundreds to thousands of chemicals and cannibinoids in marijuana, different strains have different chemicals in different amounts, which give them all different effects on the user.

4. First off, Welcome to the City!:hello:

They give different high due to the numerous amounts of cannabinoids which produce different effect

Great first post btw :smoke:

5. ^^^^
    Beat me to it hahaha

6. Damn who plus repped you and evened out my negative!

I liked you when you were red so we could see you coming.

7. Does anyone have proof for these statements?

And thanks for the welcome. I've been inhabiting this forum often, so I figured I should become a little more involved. A next generation pothead I am.

8. lol I always laugh when people call it stavia, stativa. It's Sativa. Stavia sounds like a greek guy.

9. Im not a troll nemore :)

10. Thanks for clearing that up.