Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do cops use scare tactics in America?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Americandutchyz, Dec 25, 2011.

1. A cop went up to my dad and said that I was selling narcotics out of my house??Because of a lot of "activity" around the house, I have FRIENDS, not clients! This is completely unfounded, I wasn't selling anything. He then went on to say theres a possibility we could lose the house!!! Which also isn't true because they don't even have enough for a search warrant. WHY am I being accused of a crime when I haven't done anything wrong...is this a friggin dictatorship or something? Land of the free my ass.:mad:

2. because they can

3. stop slangin out yo house then bro.

slang out the neighbors.

4. Don't be afraid to be rude back to the cop. If you know they can't bust you on anything then don't be afraid to be a asshole back. And neve let him step foot in your house

5. They will try to use those tactics because people talk under pressure they just push you saying make it easier on yourself...they just trying to get you to incriminate yourself. It's all about intimidation, and power.

6. You should get a tiger pit, cover it with leaves, and lure the cop into it

• Like Like x 1
  7. YES:hello: mouth them off when you are not liable to get in trouble. i once got stopped walking back from a store and he asked my name i refused to give it to him and walked away.
    this i would agree is the main reason they use scare tactics, a lot of people aren't certain about their rights and wont assert them. its not a cops job to tll you your rights, its a cops job to arrest you and put you in jail for anything possible

8. Because it works.

9. [quote name='"bump840"']because they can[/quote]

This.

10. this my dad used to be a cop and he's told me some funny shit, like after a foot chase that he lost he yelled out "go let the dog out" and the dude came running outta the woods, my dad didn't even have a k9 unit lol

11. Go to the police department and file a complaint. One time a cop told me he was gonna rip my head off and shit down my throat. I talked to another cop, filed a complaint, and he got into a lot of shit.

12. Next time they show up say that you're Jewish and pigs aren't allowed.

13. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']Because it works.[/quote]

This. It's happen to me cop told me if I didn't let him search me then all my friends would get trespassing tickets. I didn't wanna be that guy that got everyone in trouble so I told him I had weed, come to find out we weren't tresspassing. Fuckin bitch ass cops Id like to knock all his teeth outta his mouth

14. And this is why people say, 'fuck the police'. they are not talking about the brave men and women who up hold their oaths to protect and serve, they are talking about the douche-bag pigs who only want to keep their job and get the monthly arrest quotas. All you can do know your rights. Peace to you Brother.

15. Yes FUCK THE POLICE.

I have to deal with so much unneccesary bullshit now. One of my stepbrothers now thinks I almost cost his mom the house. My dad shat a brick when the cop told him, so now I'm getting drug tested...no smoking for me.

I'm definitely going to get that cop in shit, maybe go to the police station, file a complaint, drop a lawyers name hahaha.

16. just tell them to fuck off the second they lay a foot on your property.

make it very loud and unnecessary, scare them with some different "scare tactics"

such as;

FUCK OFF NAZI PIGS

FUCK YOU ALL ILL SEE YOU IN HELL BABY FUCKERS

YOURE A FUCKING BABY TOUCHER, YEA, THAT'S RIGHT GTFO MY PROPERTY

17. Because it works and the vast majority of Americans dont know jack shit about exercising their rights.

18. no shit ive always wanted to be legal enough to say when im asked: yaknow why i stopped u? to be able to say " u thought i had donuts? that would drive a cop to be real pissed dont ya think!!

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a77Dw3tNv8o&feature=relmfu]"Making Cops Laugh / Krispy Kreme Doughnuts" - Gabriel Iglesias - (From Hot & Fluffy) - YouTube[/ame]

20. [quote name='"Dr fumbles"']Don't be afraid to be rude back to the cop. If you know they can't bust you on anything then don't be afraid to be a asshole back. And neve let him step foot in your house[/quote]

I get what you're saying and I know that I would be the first one to start acting like a dick to an officer, but i've learnt in life that showing respect and just staying calm in these kind of situations will always come out for the best. If the cop doesn't like you then he will look for ANYTHING to bust you.