Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do cigar smokers frown upon cheap cigars?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OriginUnknown, Mar 5, 2013.

1. When rolling a blunt I would never use an expensive/rare cigar, not that I've ever smoked an expensive cigar anyway. When browsing around at some cigars and the like I started seeing how much serious cigar smokers shit on gas station/ cheaper cigars and cigarillos like white owls etc. Why is that? Does anyone roll with expensive cigars?

2. Well, it's like fine wine, or any fine commodity in that manner like weed too. People here dislike shit weed.

3. Cheap Cigars taste disgusting.

4. ill buy a fancy cigar when i want to roll a cigar,when i roll weed give me 3 for a dolla

5. I've used nice cigars for blunts before and they were always hard to roll and harsh tasting. I prefer a honey Dutch Master. Maybe it's just me, but I'm like obsessed with those things. :bongin:

6. It could be a stereotype, but I often find that its more common for the wealthy to smoke cigars. I don't know many cigar smokers, but this is how television portrays it anyway.

7. No because its a waste of a good cigar, those things can get effin expensive ,use the cheap stuff for blunts. On a gross note u can some times find larva in cigars

8. Yeah, who wants to spend $10-20 on a nice cigar just to dump the tobacco out and fill it with weed? And if you just want to smoke a cigar, of course you aren't going to get some shitty gas-station grape flavored white owl.

9. Tastes vary so much in cigars. It is a lot like fine wine. Personally I don't like wine and don't notice much between different wines besides the obviously red vs white wine, but when you taste wine like a cheap wine to a more aged one, there is a huge difference (so I have been told), cigars are kinda the same. Dark wraps vs light wraps smoke noticeably different, but the actual tastes are hard to respect until you start smoking a lot of them

10. i found rocks in a good time before,kinda scary what you can find in blunts

11. yeah I found part of a shoe string once... that was the cheap mini ones though

12. If you're rolling weed then a cheap cigar is fine. But cigar smokers usually don't roll weed, they just enjoy the cigar itself, so obviously they want quality.

13. Go green or go home

14. my buddy rolled a blunt with grape white owl or something like that they areint the bad

15. I enjoy a nice cigar and can tell you they dont compare to white owls. But who actually smokes white owls as cigars? lol

16. I don't smoke cigars often but I enjoy CAO Eileens dream. They aren't super expensive or anything but they actually taste good. If I smoked blunts I would try using one of them for it. On the subject anyone smoke Acid cigars? I enjoy them from time to time. Lil more expensive and on the larger side but very good.

Something so relaxing about walking into the humidor and just breathing in all the fine tobaccos.