Why do black girls/black people hate on black skaters

Discussion in 'General' started by zooter95, Apr 2, 2011.

1. So I skate and smoke alot of pot, I am a really cool and nice guy to chill with. When im hanging with my white stoner/skater friends, black chicks usually dislike that of give you that nasty attitude look. Lol it gets funny though, white chicks is where its at.

2. I don't, got no problem with them.

3. yea, i feel u. its mostly the chicks who give you that snappy look

4. I have nothing against black skaters. Didn't anyone ever tell you that you just need to let the haters hate?

5. yea bro, i just look at them like fuck you. i just wonder why

6. skating is reserved for white people.

7. stealing is reserved for black people.

8. definitely

9. Alright, I think you gotta stop hangin with them whiteboys so much.

10. I'm white but from a very mixed area. When I was younger in the 90s no black kids skated. They were always very interested and wanted to see us do tricks, but kinda thought of it as a dorky novelty thing. Like white kids riding unicycles into their neighborhood or something, but I could tell at the same time they thought it was cool but just not for them. Black people can put a lot of pressure on each other to act black. I think the real reason they didn't do it is they thought their friends would make fun of them.

It always confused me because we grew up playing football in concrete parking lots. As far as urban sports go there are only so many options and skating is a great one and I never understood why black kids didn't get into it.

When I go through my old area now I see lots of black kids skating and I'm glad. I think its just a stereotype that is gradually being broken down by the younger generation like many others.

I mean they still have people who get pissed at interracial relationships, but there are less and less people that feel that way every year.

11. skating is reversed for white people

12. *cough* *cough* i dont get it:confused::confused:

13. hahaha pathetic ass racial guidelines still exist huh? WEAR YOUR UNIFORMS CHILDREN.

14. If only i was black.. then I'd have everything going for me. Hmmmph.

15. Sad that there is still racism. There's a lot of good people, black and white, and there are a lot of shitty people, black and white.

16. fuck them, because their outlooks on life are genuinely flawed.

17. cause it just aint gangsta mayne...lol but no on a serious note theres plenty of dope black skaters that dont get hated on...maybe its something different. do you wear skinny pants/ dress like a bitch cause i can see how other black people would hate on you for that

18. yeah dude put on your uniform, white t, baggy jeans, fitted hat. WEAR WHAT YOURE TOLD.

19. man everything is black and white with you guys! what about us mesicans!?!?1?

20. and asians too dawg