Why do bagels cool down so darn fast?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCruz831, Jan 26, 2014.

1. I toast them, and by the time I finish cream cheesing and salmoning them, they are only warm. I eat half, and then the other half is already room temperature and kind of chewy. It's so frustrating. I just don't know why it has to be like this!

2. Forget toasters, get a toaster "oven." The heat will really seep in instead of just burning, or "toasting," the outer edges.

3. toast one at a time bra
    hey zeus christ

4. Bc they are evil and just want to fuck our day up.

5. Combination of (presumably) cold salmon + cream cheese, going onto a bagel that is by design, better equipped to transfer heat to the atmosphere (high surface area) and cold ingredients.

6. ^ pro, clearly. He has bread in his siggy. I'd listen to them. 

7. If you are like me it's because you always decide to smoke a bowl after you make the food but before you eat. 

8. Man same with Eggo waffles.... Shits depressing

9. gotta eat em like a burger! both at once

10. Salmon and cream cheese, how bourgeois.sent from underneath my balls

11. Toasted everything bagel with butter and herb and garlic spread from tim hortons or go fuck yourself, seriously, go fuck yourself if your not making that choice every day. 

X-large double double too, im lactose intolerant, i have two creams in my coffee, my farts stink but fuck everybody. 

12. #12 ZombieJuice, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    [quote name="Finger My Urethra" post="19414421" timestamp="1390803122"]Toasted everything bagel with butter and herb and garlic spread from tim hortons or go fuck yourself, seriously, go fuck yourself if your not making that choice every day. X-large double double too, im lactose intolerant, i have two creams in my coffee, my farts stink but fuck everybody. [/quote]Haha i knew you were a canuck.sent from underneath my balls

13. Well they do have a massive hole in the middle. Try a less 'holey' food.

14. I hate when the cream cheese melts.. I toss my bagel in the freezer for 30 seconds after toasting so its warm on the inside but the outside wont melt me cheese