Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do all young people smoke blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Farenhight, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Blunts are sick to smoke. Peach swishers with dank mmmmmmmmm tasty

2. My friends and I roll blunts if its a "special" occasion. I prefer J's though, blunts are gnar and don't get me that high.

3. I love blunts. 'Cept I only roll one up when I got lots of bud, usually not super dank either. I feel like im wasting it because Im sky high halfway through the blunt already hahah.

4. I mostly just smoke of bowls but i do really like blunts but they waste a lot of weed and i don't need a blunts worth to get me a good high

5. i like blunts, usually a 1 gram swisher or white owl :smoke:

I smoke my bong more, blunts make your bud go too quick.

6. I smoke joints on occasion (like my best friends birthday, this weekend. The guy loves joints, so I'm rolling a couple :smoke:) But since I like to conserve, 99% of the time I smoke from glass. Bong at home, pipe on the go, with a one hitter for absolute emergencies. Never smoked a blunt before. I'd love to try it, but I would never commonly do it. Too wasteful on weed, I'm not the kind of guy who can afford to buy an eighth every few days. A Q every two weeks is all I need for every night usage.

7. i will occaisonally smoke up a blunt...but i usually just stick to glass because its more convenient, and i like to taste my bud, i also usually smoke alone so a blunt would be wasteful for everytime i smoke.

8. i feel like i said almost exactly the same thing:smoke:

9. blunt man here i only smoke joints if im trying to just hurry up and get blazed since they burn alot quicker but i would always chill and smoke with my friends with blunts even if im by myself i prefer blunts joints are for hurry the fuck up situations to me haha blunts i can take up to 40 minutes to finish up a blunt
    if i put that bud into joints i'll be done in 10 minutes or less i enjoy a nicely rolled blunt not to tight not to loose and the right kinda cherry i always let my friend light it he makes it perfect and i would love to walk around with a pipe but i look at it as para and joints and blunts you can always throw pipes suck round here because you'll get arrested for it pretty fast

10. one thing i like about joints n blunts is how you have to roll them. i like building my skills and that what leads me to smoke them usually. and taking blunts on walks is the shit, you can even bring a few friends n you will all get ripped. enough weed to get everyone in the rotation fuckin blazed, in one blunt. so you can prepare it and your good to go, then dispose of the evidence when you are done or anytime you need to. haha prolly overexplained that, i amjust rambling because im pretty high:smoke:

11. some blunts smell really good so that's appealing. i'm youngish but I prefer j's. <3 my big marley hemp papers

12. im young an i hate blunts and j's are okay i would rather smoke out of a bong or vape

13. I usually vape. But if I'm ever "smoking", I'll roll a blunt. And personally, I choose a blunt over a joint because a blunt is larger and easier for me to roll.

14. Because biggie small's son is a freshman at my school and I want him to think I can hang

15. to each his/her own, its all on what you prefer. I usually smoke whatever as long as i get high, and that is the whole point is it not?
    and as far as blunt's being "trendy" or just because "rappers" do it, you don't think bob marley, cheech marin, willie nelson, bob dylan, howard stern or even johnny cash smoked a blunt?

16. It's just what's "cool" right now, and the fact you can pack more into a blunt and is usually used for a circle of 5 people.

17. Bob Marley did not smoke tobacco, because Rastafarians cant smoke tobacco, or eat meat, and some other things. Willie Nelson quit tobacco using the herb to help him. Im sure that Cheeck and Chong are smart enough to stay away from tobacco at their age, in order to avoid premature death.

Tobacco can be very dangerous, thats why I avoid it at all costs.

18. This. Blunts are for a group of 3-4 people because they are a social thing. Glass is always my #1 choice for smoking solo because I like the taste of Blackberry Kush and weed in general.

19. I'm 19. For one, blunts DO NOT make you look "gangster". For two, hip hop music has absolutely nothing to do with smoking blunts. Why is everyone prejudice against a blunt? Blunts burn slow, taste delicious and are a good social way to smoke.

Saying, "oh they must smoke blunts because that hippity hoppity gangstar music they listen to", would be like saying "oh they must smoke joints because of that rockity roll music and the black clothes they wear."

When really, that's not the case at all.

I listen to a lot of rap/hip hop. I also listen to metal, alternative rock, electronic, etc.. I smoke blunts, bowls, bongs, joints, bubblers.

and dont tell me you cant afford blunts. wraps are 2 for a dollar. lmao

:smoke:

20. The guy above me knows whats up. I smoke blunts because I smoke blunts.