Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do all young people smoke blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Farenhight, Oct 11, 2010.

1. I only prefer a blunt it there are like four people. other wise I like joints they use less and are cheaper I don't like getting high past a certain point unless it is a special occasion.

2. LOL. No. Blunts make the weed taste like the blunt. Whether that's good or bad is your opinion. But you can definitely taste the BUD more in a bong/spoon.

3. They don't. I'm probably considered a "young person" but I don't smoke blunts or anything.

Tobacco causes a lot of problems, ESPECIALLY in young people and children. I avoid it at all costs.

I'll stick to smoking from joints and glass pieces. And using a vaporizer(not smoke)

4. That's really weird.
    Around here, all the "gangsters" (white suburban kids who think they are hard) smoke blunts.
    maybe it's that kind of thing i dunno

5. I smoke blunts because they burn slower and "nicer", i believe they get me and my friends higher than joints.. and probably the most important thing is the taste, with the right blunts the taste is the best. Buy the most natural blunts available, not the ones with way too much taste. Try popping cigars and roll with that, usually tastes great. And always roll your blunt with as little paper as possible, the taste improves and you dont smoke lots of unnecessary paper.

I prefer entourage blunts, they look/taste really natural. The best. Dont know were you can get them, but almost every corner store in nyc had them this summer, so theyre out there.

6. This thread is garbage. just saying

7. I'm not sure where you're getting your information but, around here I know quite a few "old school" smokers that fuck with nothing but blunts, one of my neighbors who's nearly sixty-one smokes blunts out on his front porch almost all day. Every time I ride by he's sitting out there puffin away whenever anyone asks why he only smokes blunts he says "I don't have no time to waste rolling joint after joint or packing bowl after bowls, roll up a few fat blunts and I sit out here all day worry free." I guess it depends on your location because around here most of the younger people I know smoke out of glass or use joints.

8. dude trust me...ive been to that point before. shit was blurry (id move my head and my eyes wouldnt be able to keep up) and I was just laying in bed waving my head back and fourth starting at the red light blur from my alarm clock in amazement that i was this fucked up off of weed. its not common, but you can get there.

9. I smoke blunts because I like to.....that simple

10. A blunt a day keeps the doctor away.

Ha but seriously I like blunts because the taste and you can take fucking hits. If I were paying 60 and 8th though I wouldn't smoke blunts. Gotta love Colorado.:smoke:

11. I smoke blunts almost everytime I smoke. If I'm with someone and they roll a joint or pull out a peice I'm game but my personal preference is a nice dutch to the face.

12. i smoke mostly from my pipe if im by myself but with friends its always blunts.

you cant compare a blunt in a circle to anything else. other shit doesnt work even a joint will go out

13. yall are fuckn dumb....
    why would yu put dank in a blunt, all you need is 1 gram of mid grade weed in a blunt to get two people nice and fried.. yu get atleast 12 - 15 hits

crystal dank bud is for bongs and pipes only need a few hits

14. Because hip hop artists smoke blunts. It's the same reason why they think patron is the best tequilla. They just don't know any better.

15. I was introduced to blunts when my friends and i started hacking a lot. its easier to pass when you are in a circle and just goes hand in hand with the sport.

16. its just personal preference. why you gotta be stupid for smoking blunts or "not know any better" wtf!!! nobody has harsh words for all you glass smokers as long as it gets you high who gives a F*ck

17. #77 WheelchairKUSH, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2010
    Because they're dumb.

Edit: But we are talking about younger people. I don't consider anybody on GC (being 18 or older) as a young person. Younger kids are dumb anyways.

We all started as rooks. Blunts are good occasionally :smoke:

18. cause rappers do it( glass FTW)

19. just like ANYONE who smokes cigarettes is dumb, right?...rightttt

some of you people's " juzt cuth dewd they r dumb n bad" arguments sound bannanas

20. The reason I started smoking blunts was because that's all I ever really saw people smking from when I first started... Am I the only one who who smokes them alone? Yeah they are good in social setting but I like to smoke one when I'm alone. maybe it's just me.