Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do all young people smoke blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Farenhight, Oct 11, 2010.

1. blunts seem like a waste of weed. I still smoke em' depending on the wrap & roller. i prefer taking a zig zag wrap and cutting it in half and rolling a nice 1g. if you've got a big circle tho, blunts are a good way to go, everybody gets atleast 3-6 hits depending on how its rolled, high mids are the shit for em', dank is a waste of $

2. I only smoke 4-5 joints a week because they burn up a lot of weed.
    I try to smoke bong because it's cheaper.

I'll indulge into a blunt once a month or so. I like the taste, they are very big and can hold a lot of weed, they taste nice and I feel cool when I smoke a blunt because I try and keep it like a special occasion thing so the novelty doesn't wear off.

3. I'm sure some people just like them because they are trendy now.....

But my friends and I like them because we can all throw down a little nug, roll up a fat blunt, and smoke it all at once. It's not like with a pipe, when you can put it down for a while.....we always finish our blunts =)

4. I'm a joint man, sure blunts are easier, but they give me head-aches and they taste horrible. Plus I've gotten to the point where I can roll hella good. :D

5. Not sure bout other people on this thread, but when I smoke a blunt, the taste of tobacco ruins the high for me ,also because I only indulge cannabis, I can't take big long drags out of a blunt like I can out of a Joint, unless I feel like coughing a lung or two out. Also blunts tend to be covered in the roller's spit, which is pretty disgusting. I have seen some people put the whole thing basically in their mouth. I also have seen a trend in the "gangster" kids smoking blunts, a lot of my local dealers like to smoke like 40 dollar blunts.

6. Its what the cook kids do :cool:

7. ive been smoking blunts since 16 and comparing to anything else they are most enjoyable to smoke to me cause they taste good, fun to smoke, give me the best high, and can do tricks with the smoke with a group... I probably got sucked into it by seeing all the rappers i grew up liking smoking them and rapping about them instead of bongs and shit haha

8. Sup Dill, I used to smoke blunts cause thats what my cousins bought. Then I found out that joints are cheaper and healthier, so I switched. As far as looking "gangster", shutup people.

9. Because all the rappers do it. Most kids today have no personality of their own so they do what everyone else does to fit in. Kinda like how everyone has to wear that name brand shit like Hollister and Abercrombie.

I know this one kid that will only smoke a blunt. He's came over to my place and I've brought out the bong and he's like nah I got the wraps. After listening to his music all the rappers that talk about smoking rap about blunts.

Well that's how I see it anyway

10. party circle = blunts
    personal-2 people = joint

11. because they get you high as fuck?

12. Who doesnt like a blunt now and then:confused:

The high you get from a blunt is different from a joint/bowl. If everyone was going for the taste in the bud, why not plug in the vaporizer? After 2 hits of a bowl it's usually charred enough to where its always going to taste bad. I personally like the taste of a whine flavored swisher too:rolleyes:

The group that I smoke with, we like to mix things up and not only smoke out of glass or blunts, but yes I do agree that the Thugged Out Suburban High School Kids only smoke blunts because of the Rap they listen too......not Hip Hop though because Blue Scholars are smarter then some of my professors:laughing:

13. honestly personal blunts will get u high as ever. i need 2+ joints to get me really high

14. thats just cause u can roll 2 joints worth of bud into one blunt. But if it takes u 2 jays to get high u just have a higher tolerance than me cause one fat joint gets me nice and toasty

15. How do they get you high as fuck? If anything a bong will get you way higher than a blunt because there isn't a constant stream of smoke being let off getting wasted.

16. yea I dont understand why people say blunts get you really high. Unless you roll a reallllyyyyy fat one and take it to the head haha:D

17. Been smoking blunts for 7 years now. Popped my cherry to them. I like them cuz of the variety in flavors (taste), the very slow and even burn if rolled properly (this leads to more puffing time, bullshitting with friends etc, etc...), and the fact that you can roll w/e amount you want into one. Got a half a gram left? NP rip off most of the paper and roll yourself something small that more than likely will burn slow. Got a dub and a couple friends over? Roll that motherfucker up in a fatty. Joints are too hard to roll and burn way to uneven IMO. Really started to get into glass recently so I'm not looking back. Bottom line- glass when I'm home by myself or another friend, blunts for everything else.

18. I guess blunts just got popular. I always thought that maybe people got addicted to the tobacco paper lol. But sometimes i do enjoy a flavored blunt.

19. i smoke blunts cause they burn slow and you get higher..
    a good 2 blunt session easily burns last 30 - 40 min
    all the time were smoking were high and getting higher

20. I personally like anything that will get me high... Shit doesnt matter to me