Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do all young people smoke blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Farenhight, Oct 11, 2010.

1. I'm 18 years old, just went to college this year. I noticed throughout high school and now college that everyone smokes blunts instead of joints... I just don't get what the preference is? Is you're paying like 60 an 8th for some dank as bud, wouldn't you wanna taste it? everytime I pull out a joint they look at me like wtf is that?

can anyone explain? I don't get it....

2. well i never smoke a blunt* before, but they burn a lot slower so you can pass it around more.
    or maybe they just wanna be gangster.

3. personally im 18 and i dont have the money for blunts, also im not a fan of the taste

4. well with the burning slowness, that's just a lit to do with rolling ability... I find joints waste the same as a blunt if rolled right, especially if the joint if double wrapped.

5. I think it's more of a social thing... generally speaking you can pack more in a blunt so it's better for getting a circle of 4 or 5 people high.

But when it comes down to it, I think blunts are just the "in" thing right now. Unfortunately a lot of kids think they look gangster smoking blunts, I hate those kinds of stoners :mad:

6. I dont hate em'. I just dont chill with em.

Is your sig supposed to be some guy tripping on something? Cause it seems a little to0 intense for weed.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I blame it on that hippity hop music they listen to.

8. if you don't like the taste, then you're probably smoking mids. no one likes mids lol

9. A blunt for a group of 5+ is great since it will keep going for a lot longer than a joint. I don't really like them though because the taste of the weed is destroyed by the tobacco.

10. some of you say the stupidest shit I swear lol...

not "all young kids" smoke blunts. you are young also...

js burn quicker usually

• Like Like x 1
  11. Blunts get you higher than a joint IMO. also joints canoe way more than a blunt would, and they burn so fast. plus blunts rip so hard

12. Yeah I don't chill with them either. They just bother me.

And it's supposed to be an acid trip.

13. they only canoe if you cant roll

14. well my school smoke days consisted of bowls or joints and the popular was blunts and most of the answers i got were.

"it burns slower"
    "i like the taste and it holds more weed"
    basically its for people who cant roll joints except for the few people that actually enjoy a blunt. idk how thats possible tho lol

15. Now offence by what does it matter? People are smoking weed and it's up to them how they want to smoke it.

I personally like Joints and Blunts. It really just depends on the situation...

16. well the tobacco paper gets me high as fuck and there's other shit in it, i pack pieces of blunt wrap into my bowls

17. I have to admit it's much easier to roll a good blunt than it is to roll a good joint. J paper is so thin and fragile that it's easy to screw up, but if you're rolling a dutch or something you have 2 leaves to work with.

18. i think people like smoking blunt bcuz of better taste and bcuz there are flavored wraps i personally like blunts because of the taste and i can roll quite a bit in one. Melon Burst wraps are the shit!! haha

19. You can put a lot of weed into blunts.