Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Didnt My Weed Smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zrallen, Sep 3, 2013.

1. So the other day, my friend and I decided to go out to the woods and smoked. He only had have a gram left, but he said it was a Kush strain, the weed smelled, but not very strong. It looked decent, but I'm not very experienced, so I'm not sure. The weed hit me hard, and I was baked. A friend of mine suggested it was laced. It ended up giving me a headache that lasted the rest of the day though. Any thoughts?

2. weed is like... usually never laced. it costs the dealer so much more to lace it thatn to just sell it. they would lose money if it was laced. or your weed would have been super expensive

3. Doubt its laced. Either shitty weed because people call any strain they see kush or just the fact that some nugs don't really smell. Ive had nugs that had light smell but when grinded smelled like a mother fucker

4. omfg everyone just needs to quit it with the fucking laced weed theories. dumbest shit ive ever heard of. IF anyone ever gets laced weed, they usually are told when they buy it. ive smoked pounds and pounds and pounds and pounds. NEVER seen laced weed, let alone heard of anyone that got any.

5. Ive had some louds or chronic, (whatever you want yo call it) that didnt smell as dank as I expected and especially for 15 a gram. But it look pretty good. But that shit was strong, idk why but a lot stronger than the smell.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Not all good weed will fumigate your house.