Why did you start toking?

Discussion in 'General' started by Space, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Friend: Hey you wanna toke
    Me: Sure

Wasn't going after weed. But if weed came my way sure why not.

2. I was interested in it since I was in middle school, and I bought some from people at school, but never figured out how to smoke it right. Then my last ex was really into it and I just started doing it whenever we hung out and finally got the hang of it. Now that we've broken up though I need to find some place else to get it.

3. friend texted me and said 'if i come over will you smoke with me', and we did, great experience.

4. i started doin it by personal choice, i realized i had some serious stress issues/problems, and overall i would say weed saved my life

5. me and a friend wanted to try it when we were 13. We didnt even know how to smoke it when we got our first gram. I eventually figured it out and smoked like 3 hits from an apple before quitting cause i didnt get high.

6. #46 Six One Cynic, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009
    October 1996, clear Autumn day, me and an old lover roaring and laughing in her car, where is she now!? She soon seemed to have left this earth without so much as a trace, and that's really saying something in this Facebook world. ;___;

7. yea i noticed that lol. They should have added a caption next to that one that said "thought it would be cool to roll a joint with grandmas quilt that has been passed down 4 generations." That would have made an awesome ad. Those above the influence guys arent that creative tho. They should smoke some pot.:rolleyes:

8. One of my good friends tried it with her boyfriend and said it was pretty cool. So I was like "aw, what the hell" and gave it a wirl. The first time I smoked I didn't get very high but I did get insanely paranoid so I didn't think I would do it again. Then I found out another friend of mine smoked so I smoked with him one night and had a blast and decided I did like it. :D

9. yeah, who the fuck tries to make a hat out of ground beef?

10. i just felt like it.

11. People teachers / parents / authority figures said not to. Knew it had to be good.

12. I used to be really anti-weed up until about 8th grade.
    I guess you could say I had a much more open mind that year.
    I didn't try weed until the summer before 9th grade. I snuck out with my friend Jared who I knew smoked. Basically I just told him that I wanted to try it, and so that same night we toked up and I had the time of my life. :D

13. i always knew i wanted to at least try it, but i always said i would never do it regularly because i didn't want to become a ' big burnout' or anything. but then - i enjoyed it a lot... so i said maybe once every couple months. then i said one a month. then i said once every two weeks. and then once a week. and then every couple days. then i just said fuck it and did it every day. ahah.

but i like how i was all trying to control it. lol. and how i thought smoking every day just made you a huge burnout.

i was hardcore anti-drugs when i was younger, though. lol.

14. A mix of curiosity and peer pressure, never regreted it.

15. #55 GTea, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009
    It smelled good :D

But on a more serious note 60% of the people in my town toke up or know people that do :p

SURPRISE! that all of my friends did lol

So I was chillin at a party and one of my friends told me I should hit the bong next time around...the rest is history!

Later on I learned to love and appreciate cannabis culture :)

16. Brainwashed to be anti-drugs until I moved out of my hometown after grade 10.

Grade 11 I started reading about stuff I wanted to learn, not what other people wanted me to learn.

By grade 12 I had decided to get accepted to university before I toked. Spring Break of grade 12 I got my acceptance to my 1st choice university. The next day I met up with my best friend and we smoked 3 bowls to the dome and it took me ~15min to spread cream cheese on my bagel.

Now I'm 20 y/o on the road to my second diploma and degree, which are hopefully followed by an accounting accreditation.

17. Haha, definitely true

18. I saw a commercial and I thought it was a joke making fun of them.
    The kids are like, I made my mom cry!, I left my ex 27 texts last night etc..
    Well I started laughing then was like ohhh wait what. :D

19. My friend came over my house one day with a dimebag. He asked if you wanna try it. I said sure because I was curious. Tried it. Had a great time. And loved it ever since.:D

20. Go away^^^^

your sig is making me so hungry....damn you!!!!1!!!!!!!!!