Why did you start toking?

Discussion in 'General' started by Space, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Aha.
    The first time something to do with drugs came out of my mouth I was 8 and I told my sister I wanted to grow up so I could try drugs.

Then in like 6th grade I decided I loved the ganja culture, the music and everything about it, started rockin' out to the dead, floyd and whatnot and became all spiritual (still am into very deep meditation). Then summer going into 8th grade I was hanging out with the 'older crowd' (A.K.A Incoming Freshman) and they were all smoking and I figured ehh why not, some of the most amazing music was made on drugs what can be so bad about it. Then I fell in love with mj and started picking up my own sacks. 6 years later, I am still listening to the same music, have the same chillum I got 5 years ago. I whip Aslan out every once in a while. Hits like a champ for such a small piece, and I still smoke weed. Also I started meditating in 6th grade because I had terrible anxiety issues and my psychiatrist originally suggested it. Since I started smoking maditation has become so much more intense I have learned to completely center all my energy into one part of my body and use it. But thats a different story and I don't feel like going into details, but ill just say that I can go very deep into my subconsius. :)

2. Well all the cool kids were doing it and they seem on the ball with things.

3. Cause I was bored and it seemed like a good idea

4. I used to be very conservative, I even voted Republican the first election after I turned 18.

Then I noticed something wasn't quite right when all my friends were out having sex and no one was getting pregnant/AIDS. So I had sex with my girlfriend, with no un-enjoyable consequences, and began to believe I had been lied to about a great many things...

I tried toking up about six months later as part of my own personal "Let's see what else I didn't get the whole truth about..." campaign.

5. i was always into weed.

6. Was very anti weed untill i was about 16 then broadened my mind a little.. At 17 i was interested in trying the fine substance, i researched it a little. A few weeks after and several failed attempts at scoring a sac later, i asked my 15yr old stoner of a brother to hook us up, he did, with a sac of dank, me and my mate smoked in my garage and got sooo fucking blitzed and watched pinnaple express while munching on food.

9 months later, I smoke every weekend and sometimes through the weeknights, im currently getting ready for an indoor micro grow (see thread in my sig) and happily enjoying my marijuana smoking lifestyle.

7. [​IMG]

i saw this ad in a magazine and realized i wanted to do 3 out of those 4 things. The odds were in my favor.

8. Aww I gotta spread the rep around. Btw the second one from the bottom looks like it was rolled with a quilt or some shit, just thought I'd point that out.

9. same.

10. My brother had 3 or 4 of his friends over one summer and asked if I wanted to smoke a blunt. A little hesitant but so glad I did.

11. i started coz of depression in 8th grade haha smoked every single day for about 8 or so years daaamm time goes by

12. I was 12 and i smoked wit my pops, then he hooked me up with weed and i got to blaze all the time

13. Started smoking with my friend that use to live around the corner of my house and some chick in 6th grade ..... there was nothing better to do on a rainy saturday in Michigan.

14. I went looking for it, and I knew y neighbor had smoked - so I asked him, and he ended up being a dealer :]. He had this sweet 5$ bubbler though he bought at a fair, that thing ripped, no joke. I wish I could find one now-a-days.

15. I was 14. It was the era of zomg droogs are sooo coolz, and so I decided to join in.

16. I was raised around marijuana all my life. I was just a little stoner in training passing the bong for my mom and her friends. Always wondered why I would get so tired when my moms friends came over. I would say my first actual time getting loaded was in seventh grade though.

17. I just wanted to get fucked up, then I quickly fell in love with Mary Jane.

18. 2 summers ago just right out of high school friend showed up with a homemade Gatorade bong hit a few bowls and I was set.. after that my group of friends and I toked every single summer night

19. It gave me something to do.

20. I was curious to try some mind altering substances and after that it was a done deal :bongin: