Why did you start smoking?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Steelson, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Stuff like this intrigues me:smoke:

2. I dont smoke...?

3. When I was 14 I had smoked around 20 ciggarettes with my friend over a 1 year period. I knew it was bad for me, but I was still neive. Then, my friend kept telling me to try weed and that it wasn't bad for me. So, I gave in. I purchased a gram of mids for $15.

I was pretty afraid to smoke because I thought I would lose control of my bodily functions. My friend and I smoked 1/2 a gram off of a couple of cans (yeah, I was still 15 and dumb). My friend that I was with had smoked around 5-10 times before, so I wasn't too worried, and he was a year older than me. After smoking, I had a great time and did my research. Once I found out weed wasn't bad for me I said, "Fuck ciggarettes", and threw away the few I had saved away.

From that day on I was making purchases on the weekly, and on the weekends I slept over my buddies house. When everyone went to bed, we smoked in his basement.

4. I smoked when I was younger because that's what all my friends were doing. :rolleyes:
    I quit for about 16/17 years to do, ya know, life stuff. Got married, got a job, had kids. Then, I got sick. A friend turned me on to the health benefits of cannabis, and I've been smoking ever since. So now I smoke because it's good for me, and it helps me live my daily life without so much pain.

5. because my brother sold it for a living, saw him smoke it alot and it looked pleasant so i started to pinch his sac and go to my 12 year old friends to smoke it with. he ended up finding out that i pinched his bags, so he just started giving it to me so i wouldnt take as much as i did.

6. because in life shit happens

7. because my life sucks

8. Because the government told me not to smoke.:cool:

9. #9 Tosh., Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2012
    Becuase i wanted to discover something new, i wanted to do something new and iwas also alittle curious gotta admit. and i fell in love.

10. To have fun :smoke:

11. feels good man (weed fuck cigs)

12. because my friends thought I'd be fun high, and I wanted to know if I could fight it and not get high.

13. I used to think it was bad. Then I did some research. Now I smoke all the time.

14. Social awkwardness back in high school. It's a pretty good cure.

15. To change my life, because life was to real.

All you need is an illusion ,and your good in life.

16. Well I started because I needed an "In" to a new group of friends because I was awkward as fuck. I continued because I love it :D

17. I never did it to get "in", or cool, I did it to see what all the hype was about, i researched a shit tone before i even thought of it and i just told myself that if the time presented itself I would do it, then on 4/20 during high school, a friend that i'd known since elementary school and kind of parted ways since then but we still kept in touch(he was a petty dealer so i always made sure I knew what was up with him just in case)and he asked if I wanted to smoke with some of my other aquaintences and it was free and sticking to my maxim I said yes, it was a grand old time.

18. I started because my brother started and he wanted me to try it. I had absolutely no interest in it, so I kept saying no. Eventually I said what the hell and tried it. And I was 25.

Wish I started in high school, it would have really helped my social issues.

19. i tried it because i was a very curious young'in
    i continued because it was fun and awesome. it just made life so much better. real life sucked compared it to. it was so much better to get high on a week end and do what we love and see what comes of it
    i hope that made sense, im just in love with my vape.....