Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why did you decide to try marijuana?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smoke on water, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Just think back to the first time. For me, it wasn't peer pressure. It was probably more just culture. Listening to music about weed and watching That 70's Show, and seeing how much fun they had. That is when I decided to try it.

Wbu

2. To get high

3. Exactly the same reason haha! I seen so much I had to research it and figured out it was amazing to be high and completely safe and relieves pain so I was like fuck yeah Imma try this

4. I was extremely drunk and it was 5 in the morning dont even fully remember it. I also love that 70's show started smoking this past month lmao.

5. all my friends did it so that led me to hearing them talk about how fun it was. they didn't pressure me into it all. i just asked one time and they were happy to oblige.

6. Tried it at a party..i started smoking by myself after that and i saw that it helped me relieve stress, anxiety, my stomach pains (digestive disorder), and just make me feel better in general.

7. why do people try sex?.....pretty much same question

8. My best friend told me about his experience with it. I did my research and made an educated decision that I was going to try it. Funny thing is prior to that i've never gotten drunk before. :laughing:

It was definately something new. :D

9. It was just out of plain curiosity for me. I've always wondered what highs were like and if you really do hallucinate things that aren't there. I remember freaking out on my first time because it was a completely new experience for me, but my friend was able to calm me down and everything went smooth from there :)

10. Same here. I heard about it and decided to do my homework on the subject, which only made me want to try it more.

11. impossible to hallucinate off weed...if you think u are...your not and if you are then somthin was in ya weed....some people will think they see shit outa corner of there eye or shit looks brighter when there high but rly...ur just rly rly high man haha

12. My cousin. He got me to try it. I fell in love. I started to do a shitload of research and learning about it. Now I'm an activist. :)

13. my friends were having a great time, I was bored watching tv. I heard all this negative shit about it so I thought they were stupid for smoking. Then I was like, oh wait, lets use some logic here, how can I absolutely be against something without even trying it once?

So I did, that was about 5 years ago, and I still smoke today.

14. weed is a mild psychedelic...

15. When i first did it, i just herd so much about it, and how it wasnt as bad compared to other drugs, cuz i thought weed was just like crack, but now i know...

16. yeah, i've been smoking a while to have figured that out by now :smoke: I remember experiencing the slowness of time for the first time and I didnt take it too well either hahaha, but im able to have fun with it ever since :)

17. Knew for a while that it wasn't bad. Hung out with some friends one night I didn't hang out with much cause they all smoked, and I just said fuck it and decided to give it a try.

It was steam roller though, so it wasn't all too pleasant, but I did get high.

18. I ran into a few friends of mine at Walmart and they were stoned out of their minds buying a shit ton of food lol. They asked if I wanted to smoke the next day so I went ahead and tried it.

19. Was 19 had done research , was stressed new job , new routine , never stopped.:smoke:

20. I decided to when my brother and sister told me they smoke .then my parents went to a wedding and left us home and we hit boxed the f?!k out of my car . It was crazy we just started playing basket ball at like 12 at night all blazed out of our minds :smoke: