Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why did you decide to smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hyp, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Well I always hung out with this guy who's brother smoked weed all the time at home (he was 18 at the time and his mum was fine with it as long as he didn't smoke IN the house) so we started to see how it was okay, and one day a few months later my mate said he was getting some and did i want any. But it was the first time i smoked with his brother that i got proper stoned, was brilliant :) since then he always helped me out when i didnt have any. Think i'll buy him a pint now i'm old enough:)

2. Got bored so I asked a friend to help me out and he sure did.....

3. I wanted to try smoking all through highschool. Too bad I met my anti-weed girlfriend and being an athlete with drug testing didnt let me. After quitting my sport the first year in college and my girlfriend surprisingly asked me if we could try it, we did that night. Her and I have smoked every night since. AND I am getting better grades in college post pot than I ever could have imagined in high school.

Having my vaporizer and mary jane at night just inspires me to do well during the day. Funny how that works out.

4. i was in 11th grade. quite a late bloomer. I knew a couple kids that smoked but when i found out 2 of my best friends did i was currious so i did my research n the next week after school we toured a bowl. I dont think i got high but a few days later my 2 buddies and a hot chick smoked an L at my friends house. Ive been loving it ever since

5. My close friends did it, and they always would talk about how awesome it was to smoke. So eventually they got me to smoke with them, I dragged a couple of my other friends into it too, and we all love it still.

6. This Episode of tom and jerry...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQXCqAmVyx4]YouTube - Fastest and coolest way to roll a joint[/ame]

Tom Smokin that Acapulco Gold. I could barely see the green in that.

7. At the end of my senior year, my friends had started to become stoners and they basically convinced me to do. Now I'm glad that I do :smoke:

8. Not knowing who I was, A fellow at a party passed the dutchie on the left hand side, I hit it casually and then I fell in love.

9. well, i honestly don't really remember why i started to smoke. all my friends did, a couple family members did, etc. i was basically like, "it sounds fun as fuck, so why not." needless to say it changed my fucking life, man.

10. well almost everyone i knew did it.and it didn't seem as bad as crack,meth,pcp,and all that shit.when i friend asked me to do it with him ,i asked him if i can do it when it's summer time,but he reasured me the high didn't last long.so i was like fuck it,let go did it.i should thank him for doing what he did.:smoke:

11. 10th grade, all the other guys on the drumline smoked, went to a party with them and walked out on the back porch where the most talented of our schools drummers was smokin a joint. He raised it up towards me as a gesture of offering. Without a second thought I put it to my lips and took a huge fuckin hit (i'd seen other ppl do this, experienced stoners with stronger lungs). needless to say i coughed alot that night. we smoked another J together and then a blunt with some other guys (there were some fine girls there too, but they didnt smoke). so yes ... i got stoned the first time i tried mj.

didnt get in to smoking daily til 23 yrs old, which is good b-cuz i think i wouldnt have been able to handle it when i was younger.

12. I was ten, I found an eighth of pollen outside a pub. I already smoked tobacco.
    Went down to the river with my friend and got hiiiiiiiigh. We both still smoke. . .

13. i did it 'cause i heard
    it helped with insomnia...
    and it's fun..
    so it was with my friend..
    after school in a park smoked a blunt..
    went home went to sleep.
    :D
    now here 4 yrs later..
    with the same tolerance..
    'cause im not trying to build one i smoke on week ends :D

14. because society told me it was cool..thats one good thing they got right..fuckers

15. I was against it, school would always feed me shit about how wrong it was. My brother was a huge pothead, he was always with his bestfriend smoking. So one day i went downstairs at like 12:00 and he was smoking a homemade water bong in our backyard. He was like "Yo come hit this a couple times you'll love it" So, trying to impress my big brother i did. Afterwards i couldnt stop giggling, i played guitar hero with no sound and slept like a baby. Must of been in the 7th grade or something. Now me and my bro blaze together all the time:smoking:

16. my dad was a pot head and i found the contact high from him when he hotboxed the car would really help my anxiety/depression so i started smoking myself.

17. I was pretty indifferent to weed up until freshman year of high school, when I started to realize it wasn't as bad as the government said it was. I had been given a few offers to smoke during the school year, but backed out before anything actually went down. It wasn't until I found out that my parents smoked, did cocaine, X, etc, at around the end of freshman year did I really decide that I wanted to get stoned at the next opportunity there was to get stoned.

Funnily enough, a chance to smoke came up when I was visiting some cousins who lived on the east coast. I was pretty bummed about the trip in the first place, because I hardly knew the cousins, and I was going to have to sit through a lengthy barmitsfa.

After the barmitsfa, we talked a bit, I found out that they smoked, and we then decided to blaze that night. So, we snuck out of their house with a fair amount of weed wrapped in bible paper, as well as a home-made water bottle bong, and walked to a nearby park. I was hit with an amazing high a few hits in, and the experience was pretty surreal. After we used up the weed we messed around in the park (Those self-pushed merry-go-round things were -intense- when high), we went back to their place, and I was gigglin' up a storm the entire trip. That was definitely my best high, good times :smoking:.

18. I did it originally cuz I wanted to get in this girls pants. It worked. Little did I know I'd dump the girl and enjoy a long relationship with her skunky green friend.

19. Was striaghtedge from the time I knew of the concept all the way up to Christmas of 2005. I was 21 out of high school, and I didnt have anything to prove to anyone anymore. My sister, who smokes alot, was telling me to try it, so i said fuck it, and i did. Gravity bongs out of a bathroom garbage can haha. loved it ever since

20. I was offered by a kid I knew pretty well, and I knew I could've said yes or no. Because I had turned it down a couple times prior to this occurance... But I hit his pipe, got high, and haven't looked down since.