Why did you choose your screen name?

Discussion in 'General' started by HighAsPhuck, Apr 18, 2013.

1. The inspiration to create 'highasphuck' came from this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3nMvNe3z3Q

I remember listening to this song when I first started to smoke a few years ago. I found it one day while I was high as fuck. I searched 'high as fuck' on YouTube and found greatness.

2. i was lurking on here for about a year before i actually joined, couldnt think of a name, so i decided to look up weed pics on google, one of them that popped up was a strain called superskunk...and well 64 was just something random to add to it

3. Because Im not creative (when it comes to making screen names) at all and couldnt come up with something clever.

4. mine is my handle for everything. xbox live, psn, yahoo, etc.

5. Because I love Janis Joplin. :love:

[​IMG]

6. Method man in the movie how high takes the "THCs" its a college test or some shit like that

7. Because I'm AR, and I'm fucking toasty.

8. Darcy is the surname of my favorite book character.

[​IMG]

And I absolutely love winter.

[​IMG]

9. cause i love t4c and im so rare these days

10. I'm guessing I was ripping bongs the night I made this lol

11. Don't lie you did 64 due to the absurd amount of time you play n64 lol

12. Because based god fucked all my bitches

13. Because I was fuckin trippin, yo

14. This is why ..................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgy6AVkZmeo]Jefferson Airplane - Wild Turkey - YouTube[/ame]

15. we all probably played way too much (though you can't really) n64. goldeneye and mario. changed the landscape of modern gaming. anyone remember the prices of those cartridges. some were like $80 brand new. and ppl complain about $60

16. #17 The Golden Spiral, Apr 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2013

17. Man, goldeney, spmario64, and ocarina of time. Some of the fucking greatest times of my life.

18. Because Seinfeld is still fucking hilarious and holds up no problem whatsoever even today, i was watching the miestro episode like come on.

I wish i could change my name to my rap alias though, kinda kicking myself for not thinking of it way back when.

19. "A"thletics/"Golden" State Warriors/"Raider"s Fan