Why did u pick ur Avatar??

Discussion in 'General' started by IL_Duce, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Biggie's my favourite Rapper.

2. Yep... drooling and crazy, but an all around good guy..

He's been my favorite since forever!

3. the one with me and the pipe- Just because it was a pic I took of me when I first started smoking with my (then) brand new first wood pipe when I was a youngun.

the one of the little man who drinks out of a bottle and then falls down (you can still see this when you see messages by eome)- because I designed it for the website of some of my friends and it ruled. (they got a new website designer because I never did anything to it/changed it- fair one really)

the picture of me taken a while ago- on a night where I was wearing my famous (or not) leather jacket and drinking weed tea. Was me so I put it on having lost the original one of me and wanting something which represented me again.

the picture of the light switch... well ummm... that's me... the switch

strongbad- as he is the greatest ever... and... duh dudalahduh da da:
    the new one. I was feeling creative and so... armed with photoshop and a digicam I set to work. snapped some pictures of my eyes and edited them. Choose the one I liked best and used it. NEW AV!!!

4. I chose mine cause I think Wish You Were Here is one of the best albums in the world and the cover is very cool

5. Told! BRING BACK THE FERRET!!!!

I chose mine cuz I like the Misfits and I already had it on my computer so I used it.

6. wow jesus thanks for dying for my sins and everything that was great of you

7. I picked mine... 'cuz it's awesome.

Well it is!!!

8. I picked mine because I drive* a VW Microbus.

'Nuff said.

*Edit: Oops, typo: changed the original "drove" to drive, cuz I /do/ drive one :)

9. and thats why your AWESOME!

i got one too lol(i know u know)

10. i chose mine because well, it seems to me she's looking for somthing too.

11. cause trees trip me out, especially ones floating in the sky

12. just some nice eyes

13. Digit made mine for me.

14. I like rainbows :)

15. i used this coz the pic of mine on my back was too big to use :D.....:smoking:

16. had to go with cartman cuz i like south park and hes my favorite cartoon character to watch while stoned other than maybe towelie

17. ROFLMAO

18. so nothing to do with pink floyd? haha...

19. i do love pink floyd, but i wasnt really thinking about that when i choose it