Why did my location change?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by da_sAUCE!, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why does it list my location as \"Houston on a Temporary Ban\"?

Who changed it and why?

2. Oh...my bad. I meant to put you on a Temporary Ban for name-calling but apparently got high and didn\'t follow through. I\'ll get to it.

Thanks for alerting me to my mistake. :)

3. Sorry, I can\'t help but laugh.

4. Wow, talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

5. That\'s how to go out in style.

6. This is suffocatingly hilarious.

:p

7. I bet it was the feds!

8. Should\'ve played it cool, changed it back, and twiddled your thumbs

:smoke:

9. haha...

hahahahah....

hahahahahahhahaha!

Dont name call next time, handle yourself in a respectable, collective manner. :wave:

when your bans lifted, just follow da rules man. the city is a wonderful place. :smoke: smoke a buch and report back with a better attitude.

10. Hahah, Thas a trip.

11. dude, that\'s not even freakin cool.

I\'ve been waiting over a week to say that I didn\'t name-call.

That kid called my beloved American troops pig-dogs.

I told him to \"eat shit and kill himself\". He was already moaning about wanting to die cuz life was EVER-SO-HARD, so emo.

Maybe it was a tad harsh, but I get offended when someone insults the people I respect so fuckin\' much for making such a huge sacrifice for our safety. They may not like their job but they do it with a stiff upper lip and with great efficiency, everyday.

:mad:

12. you still should of handled it better. With that comment all you did was stoop his level. Its not hard to tell someone you think they are wrong with out name calling and flaming.

So in the future my advice to you is there are going to be people who disagree with you. But you just need to calm down and relize stooping to there level will accomplish nothing. If the person you disagree with is an intelligent rational person. You should be able to have a reasonable debate to get both points across with out hate .

13. ok look, mabe your right but the kid made a post saying how fucked up his life was b/c his older brother demnded money from him for getting his protopipe confiscated by the parentalunits and he didn\'t have a car or a job and school sucked, BLAH BLAH, WHINE WHINE.

He goes on about maybe just killing himself.

One person replied he should try the military. A bunch of people, including me, urged him not to go to the military b/c it wouldn\'t solve his civvy problems and not to kill himself.

He comes back with \"don\'t worry I\'d never join the military b/c I hate nationalistic pig-dogs.\" or something to that effect.

It raged me. sorry.

can I get some rep for honesty?? :p

14. Definitely not the best way to handle it coming off a ban either. Take it in stride, don\'t come back and bitch about the ban, handle it with maturity.

Just chill, smoke some bowls, and forget about it. :smoke:

15. hey man just expressin\' how I feels on the subject. Plus it stung a little bit more that at first it said I was banned until the 29th of May. Then I get on next morning and since this is my homepage it popped up and it said the 1st of June. I was like WTF?!?!

I just felt it was a bit too much.

Not rly tryin\' to bitch, and I\'m comin\' off cool about it right? I\'m just happy to be back... ya know?

16. yeah, i got ya man :smoke:

17. I guess the Mods must really like me cause I said some fucked up shit in the past but never got temporaily banned... GO MODS:wave:

18. lol this thread is funny

19. I would make sure it doesn\'t come about in the future ;)

20. You forgot about the \"pussy\" part. So, yeah...you called someone a name. No way around it. It\'s plan and simple. It was also originally done in a huge font.

This is done. Accept the ban because it\'s over and done with and move on, please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.