why did it hermie

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by bigtony1498, Nov 12, 2011.

1. hey i have a problem i have just started my rdwc grow and now i see that my clones have hermied on me they are about 7 to 8 inches long now, and i wanted to know what could have caused this to happen ? I have some more clones to start again but I'm puzzled what could have caused this to happen. I could post some pictures if anyone wants to see them. My conditions are not to hot or to cold because the room stays at 80 to 72 degrees and my water is not warm so I'm just wondering why ? I just hope my other clones don't do this also when i replace them

2. here are the pictures as you can see i have already changed them out with new clones i just hope this does not happen again.I have grew out the mother plant and she does not have seeds at all i might just have to start over with these diesel and blue widow freebies seeds i got from attitude seeds they say there din.fem

Attached Files:

3. Are you sure these "hermied" on you, and aren't just male to start with? Some genetics are prone to hermie more readily than others. Any plant, however, can hermie on you. Usually this is triggered by stress.

If all of your clones (from the same plant) are looking like this, then I think you have a male plant. It's definitely worth re cloning, and germinating the other seeds.

FYI, even though you have feminized seeds, there's a slight chance that some males will sneak through.

4. dude thats not a hermie thats a male plant!!!