Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why did i throw up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by guitardude105, Jul 19, 2009.

1. yesterday i spent the day at the beach just laying down and joggin for a while and a little swimming i stayed hydrated for the most part. then 5-6 hours adfter i got home late at night i blaze and i did a couple big rips(for what im used to which is normally small hits)

and i feel like theres gonna be a gnarly burp and i throwup like everywhere i was like WTF

then i felt ok then i threwup like 3 times then i felt good for like 20 mins and threwup aagain and i kept drinking water then i finally just went to sleep and i was pretty good today.

i know you guys arent doctors or soemthing but i just wanna no if i effed anything up ok thanks

2. #2 Onyx60, Jul 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2009
    my guess is that you just took too big of rips than you're use to, which would make you sick, which is pretty normal for new/ low tolerance smokers. I feel a little sick when i take in big hits in a short period of time.

3. i guess i took too big of a hit it didnt seem that big untill i blew out and was like "oh shit" hahaha

but thanks

4. i would say when you swam you may have swallowed dirty water. and it gave you a stomach ache. but sometimes after you smoke a lot at once you throw up because you are on an empty stomach or are probably hungry and i seem to throw up when i am hungry.

5. sigh... how much did you eat? considering how much physical activity you did you needed a big meal. It is a common thing to throw up when you havent eaten throughout the day due to low blood sugar.