Why Did I just Throw Up?

Discussion in 'General' started by Got Bud?, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Well, I've been on a T-Break for a little while and have a container of Viks. I had 2.5 and snorted the last .5, didn't feel much so a little later I snorted another .5 and took the other half of it. So in total, 3 complete ones and 1 full one I snorted, I felt it after the last one, the normaly Vik effects. Normally I smoke a bowl or two, then take two. I also never snorted Viks, so it was a first. After an our of taking them, I started feeling nausious, like I had to throw up, and I was tired. That last like 20mins then I was fine, but 1-2 hours after thatI was nausious again, and actually threw up twice. Why was this, to many Viks, not enough feed in my stomach, or what? This was my first time throwing up from a pill.

2. prolly too much tylenol, and you should try to eat a snack before taking pain killers

3. Could be multiple things, as ondrugz said, an empty stomach, an adverse reaction to the snorting, your body just being funky that day, etc.

4. Yeah, I think I just had a wierd day. I've taken Viks plenty of times, and other pills and never threw up even after higher doses.