Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why did i get so high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonedsteez, Jun 27, 2012.

1. It was a while ago but I usually smoked dank. I bought somhe mids at school and came home. This was before I had a piece and I was out of papers so I got a q tip put it in water and unrolled it. Rolled a joint and smoke it. I could barley walk or think and the high lasted 3 days. Any idea what happened. Also my friends go weed. Off of the same kid and had the same exspeariance but his high only lasted a day????

2. 3 fucking days holy shit. Now pass some of that over :smoke:

3. You got too high and pulled a whitey.
    The next few days you went through a process called derealization.

4. [quote name='"TheNanners"']3 fucking days holy shit. Now pass some of that over :smoke:[/quote]

Forreal!

5. It wasn't like pleasant high. More like you can't concencrate and don't know if your in real life haha

6. But how it was a j for me and a bowl for a friend. We usually could smoke a few grams of dank. And that was only mids.

7. Oh then definatily depersonalization.. Sometimes i'll get slight depersonalization if I smoke a lot and fall asleep stoned but just control yourself and don't be scared because it goes away and will sometimes dissapear if you don't overthink it.

8. I gotta get some of that shit

9. This was about a year ago I just always thought about this when I smoked and had no idea what happened

10. You say a q tip??!?

11. $10 g mids but whatever was in it fucked me up

12. Yeah dudie. Young and stupid ha

13. May have been laced with pcp lol

14. No it wasn't.

15. Might've been Labrador?

16. You can tell the economy's in the toilet when a "high class stoner" needs to use a Q-tip as a paper.

17. I thought that too :smoke: