Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why did I get high all of the sudden? (I smoked 10 hours ago)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LonelyStonerx, Oct 12, 2011.

1. So I got crazy high earlier. And just now when I was eating my mouth got high again and then I got almost completely high again. WTF? Aftershock high? If you read my older thread, I didn't like the high earlier but I'm having a bit of fun with this lesser high.

2. Your mouth got high? :smoke: Lol, care to elaborate? :p

3. It happened to me before, except it was after I had slept.

4. This isn't just because I tend not to believe people who say their "mouth got high" - but you're not high ten hours after you smoked, unless you smoked again.

Glad I could be of help. :D

5. My mouth got high.

Lol you mean dry?

6. Like you know the body high where things are delayed and kind of skippy? Well I got that crazy in my mouth when I chewed, but not anywhere else in my body. And no I haven't smoked any more and I was for sure high 2 minutes ago, still am at moments.

7. What were you eating, cabrón ?

[​IMG]

8. I got super high one night off of some firecrackers. Was still high 10 hours later when i woke up. It was a weird little high and I felt really slow like i smoked mids. This lasted for 2 hours.

9. WTF is this not normal or something? I got the body high in my mouth only and I'm 10 hours after I smoked. I'm starting to trip out now, some tell me this shit's normal.

10. I call bullshit, you're either a troll or one of those idiotic 12 year olds that get "high" every time they smoke basil thinking it's weed.

11. dude dont smoke those bath salts

12. You speak the truth my brother.

13. Normal?! Dear Lord, man! Does anything about it sound normal to you?!

Holy Jesus fuck, man! I've heard of this before, it is, unfortunately...The beginning of the END for you, man!! This is the first stage of THC infestation, and let me just tell you...When that shit gets to breedin' it will go on longer, faster, and harder than any fuckin' rabbit bangin' you've ever seen!:cool:

14. One time i smoked and then like 10 hours later my mouth got high. turns out my mouth was smoking weed right under my nose and i never even knew it!

HAH.

15. #15 LonelyStonerx, Oct 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2011
    I swear to god I'm not fucking around right now. It's not nearly as powerful as when I first smoked (keep in mind, I'm pretty sure I was totally stoned out of my mind, by friends were freaking out that my eyes were so incredibly bloodshot and saying shit like they've never saw eye get that red before) but it's still powerful if I want it to be. No one's had their mouth be all high when they chew?

Seriously guys I'm not playing shit. When I hold still I get that thing where I feel like my whole body is being pulled toward the center of my vision, isn't that at least normal? This is like my first real high on weed, it might not be powerful right now, or it might be, idk, but I'm sure as fuck that it came back to me a little bit, and it feels pretty strong to me.

16. And the responses so far have not convinced you that no one has ever felt this way before?:cool:

17. Honestly though my mouth has never gotten high on its own accord, it always has trouble with the lighter and asks me to do it

18. Guys be nice he has never smoked weed before and he smoked it out a pen or some shit. Now OP if they thought you were actually in trouble they would tell you so. Go chill. You're fine, shit happens alot to me.

19. ha haaaa!!!

20. So WTF is happening? You think I'll be okay? I didn't get laced shit or anything did I? My other buddies smoked it too.