Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why cigarettes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by m3t4lm4n222, Mar 23, 2011.

1. #1 m3t4lm4n222, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2011
    I don't smoke tobacco much, so this might seem like a stupid question to others but..Why do tobacco smokers smoke cig's if they cost more than cigarillos? You can get 200 mini cigars for $30 or you can buy 4 packs of smokes for ~30 bucks. I know your not supposed to inhale cigars and cigarillos but why don't they just inhale a few times until they get their nicotine fix?

2. Cigarillos cost a bit more where I live. A lot of people who smoke do so in a large volume(like one pack a day or more) and if you smoke that many cigarillos they would start to taste pretty gross. Also cigs smoke a lot quicker then a cigarillos so I think its a time thing too. Either way I recommend that you stick to bud its much better!

3. addiction. im in the process of trying to quit.

4. lol what rillos are you smokin? I buy the boxes of 60 and they cost more than 30 bucks.

5. You can buy 200 packs of Swisher Sweets for $29.99

6. lol here in Canada a ten pack is $15 due to "sin" tax.

7. I personally just like a nice, crisp and fresh cigarette after i smoke , eat, wake up, ect.

8. Smoking a plain rillo or dutch is soo weird get a a better quality CIGAR.

High quality cigars are just leaves rolled up not ground.

Cigs arent cigars so you inhale them. When I was younger I would inhale my dads cigars and would die.

I only smoke cigs when to drunk to cheif on occasion

baked

9. Are you talking about online or something? Because a pack of swishers her is like $4.99 so 200 packs would be like $1000, and that's pretty outrageous.

10. I'm talking about 20 10 pack cartons. 200 cigarillos total. Everything's cheaper when you buy in bulk.

11. you must be talking about the cigarettes made with cigar paper or something. like a brown cigarette? I was talking about a mini cigar.

plus most people smoke cigs because they don't taste as bad as inhaling cigar smoke. I use cigars just to gut em.

12. Cigarillos = Mini cigars.

You can buy 200 total (20 packs with 10 in each) for $29.99. Swisher Sweets brand.

[​IMG]

13. yeah, i've seen packs of cigarillos the same size of cigarettes, though.

a box of swishers which is 60, is around 30 bucks. i buy one every few days.

yeah, that's what i though it was. those are nasty as fuck.

14. for the cigarillos, you are talking about the filtered mini cigars right? they are like the size or a marlboro 100 and are basically just a flavored mini cigar, or a flavored cigarette with tobacco leaf? those and prime times and things like that around me are more expensive than cigarettes.

and only 4 packs for $30?? thats pretty expensive. i pay $5.25 a pack if i buy them at a cigarette shop and about $4 a pack if i buy them on base, but liquor stores and grocery stores especially are more expensive.

15. I quit cigs, things were just a bad habit. I keep it to the green now.

16. #16 m3t4lm4n222, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2011
    You might be right actually. Like I said I don't smoke tobacco much.

Here's an example, these are probably cig sized "Mini cigars"

Swisher Sweets Little Cigars Regular 10/20 - Natural Pack of 200
    [​IMG]

http://s7d5.scene7.com/is/image/ThompsonGroup/TC_J00856_ET006840_0

17. This is what I'm trying to do, quit cigs altogether, and only smoke herb. That's how Willie Nelson quit smoking cigarettes. :smoke:

18. It's how I quit too. That, and I chewed a metric fuckton of gum.:smoke:

19. Well either way its still cheaper. Is it the harshness or simply the slow burn?