Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why cant you talk about other drugs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlowinHaze, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I never understood this rule, it makes no sense to me

2. Because other drugs kill people and hella OD's fuckin happen.

Not a good image to talk about that shit specially when the feds think cannabis is some "gate-way" drug. Complete bullshit :rolleyes:

3. You pay the bills, you make the rules. It doesn't have to make sense.

4. You can't od on all drugs that we are banned from talking about though

5. it used to be cool

but then you had a bunch of stoners giving dosage advice which can be dangerous

and besides, who does drugs anymore?

oh, and there are plenty of forums out there where you can discuss other drugs.

however, this is a cannabis forum

6. Because when you are in someone's house, you obey their rules. The reasons are irrelevant. It's called respect.

7. I understand the dosage advice things but even telling stories that involve other drugs is banned which is what doesnt make sense to me

8. [quote name='"BlowinHaze"']I understand the dosage advice things but even telling stories that involve other drugs is banned which is what doesnt make sense to me[/quote]

it should make sense...this is a weed forum, not an open drug forum.

if you must talk about other drugs there are plenty of other forums where that is permitted

9. Because this is grasscity, not drugcity

10. idk ill probably get banned for posting this thread but it just seems silly to me

11. Go to Erowid or shroomery

12. [quote name='"BlowinHaze"']idk ill probably get banned for posting this thread but it just seems silly to me[/quote]

nah, you won't get banned for asking about a rule...just don't take the rule as a challenge ya dig?

13. There is NO logical reason, period. These guys are right its up to the owner, but that OD/legal/this is a weed forum stuff can be exposed easily, but its not worth it.

Now wild willy is coming to review, so /thread.

14. Don't blow up the grasscity mods as if they're tyrants or something just because you can't talk about other drugs. Why is it so bad that grasscity has a few rules? Why can't you just give them the little respect they ask for?

15. Because drugs are bad, m'kay?

16. Some drugs are

17. Pretty much

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JWDmnWjsvo"]Mr. Mackey Drugs are bad - YouTube[/ame]

18. Just because.

19. also not being allowed to discuss dealing. I mean dealers may need tips too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.