Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

why can't we talk about dealing but we can talk about growing?

Discussion in 'General' started by steviewonderdx, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so i posted this in another forum and was told to put it here so here it goes, again. why cant we talk about dealin but we can talk about growin, some one mentioned cuz of the feds, they would probably go for the growers not the dealers. i\'m just unsure

2. It\'s because of the feds. They could be monitoring the site or some shit, so you have to be careful. You also can\'t talk about guns, but I think that has something to do with the laws in Holland.

3. but wouldnt they rather go for the growers

4. You would think so, but when was the last time you saw the government having a good idea related to grass?

5. Good question, I would also like to know.

:hello:eric:hello:

6. Growing information isn\'t illegal.

Dealing information is illegal. If it were legal to purchase it you could do it from a local shop, and there would be no need for discussion.

Growing requires discussion, legal or not.

7. It has nothing to do with your safety, it has to do with the safety of this site. No government is going to bust a site that lets people say \"hey, I grow weed\". They will go after the grower, not the site. If the site was facilitating the sell of weed by letting us discuss weed selling techniques or letting us ask for hook ups over the site that would mean that the owner of the site could be charged with conspiracy to sell drugs and other crimes like that. Its illegal to help people sell weed, it is not illegal to let people say they grow weed. Its a fine (and somewhat arbitrary) line we must walk.

8. Ah thanks for clearing that up Shasta. Makes sense.

:hello:eric:hello:

9. But the site is based in Amsterdam and weed isn\'t illegal over there.

10. The feds can reach farther than you would think. I dont know the exact laws and such but there are plenty of people who have been snatched out of a foreign country. Even if they are in a foreign country they can be prosecuted by us if we catch them in a country with an extradition treaty because they are facilitating criminals in the US. Remember all of the columbians they busted?

11. Wouldnt alot of deal talk, make the site look sleezy? TO the public eye atleast.

12. shasta that def cleared things up it makes i lot of sense

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.