Why cant we all just be nudests!?

Discussion in 'General' started by kms brown, Sep 20, 2010.

1. This is a pointless post, but Im high and bored. Ive been doing laundry all day and Im about ready to say F*CK clothes! and go out into the world as nature intended.

Seriously though, what are some fun activities you can do while doing laundry but wont make you forget about the laundry lol.

2. haha. your blowed

3. Take an infant and stick him/her in the washing machine. It's a fun ride for him/her and it's fun for you to watch.

4. Ima go jack off.

5. Clothes not just keep us warm/safe/less sweaty, they also are an outlet for our own self-expression and individuality. Without them, everyone would wear the same thing...nothing.

6. Well, if you take out the possibility of my junk being in plain view to 4 yrl olds, then I'd be all for it. :D

7. #7 kms brown, Sep 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2010
    Or maybe people would actually work out and eat healthy to express their individuality. Tattoo's would be huge too.
    What ever, at the age most would just point and laugh. I guess thats a good point though. Blind folds, we will just blind fold the kids, Im sure a load of blind folds is a lot faster to wash than clothes.

8. this. and my dick sets me apart form any other guy ;)

9. well, its getting cold soooo........

10. Men are too perverted.

There would be sticky floors everywhere

11. I remember as one LSD user proposed " everyone should do LSD and world would be better place to live " :p

Yeah, well, I dunno, but nudism ain't for me.

12. true id probably have an erection for awhile, until i could re-train my brain

13. That's what vajazzling is for!

[​IMG]

14. Dude, there would be like other guys walking around with erections too. And once one dude saw another dude with an erection, his erection would die. The erections would cancel each other out.

You guys are all being way too negative about this. Strip clubs would become pointless and to stay in business they would have to offer sex (which they might as well for how much money gets dropped at strip clubs). There would be no sweat shops with little kids making nikes. The environment would benefit because we would not be wasting water on cleaning clothes. And if it gets cold, find a woman to stay warm with :cool:

15. We'd be like walking logic gates.

I'm a total NAND.

[​IMG]

16. Because you would be highly embarassed when you met me in the streets.

17. I enjoy pajama pants far to much for those sorts of shenanigans.

18. I'm not into nudism, I'm too scared I'd somehow cut my nutsack open on a sharp corner or something.

19. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :hello: this one takes the cake, I immediately retract my opinion on this whole nudism thing. I never thought of the dangers!

20. [​IMG]