Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why cant people???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokerr, Nov 17, 2010.

1. well i see some people on this website that say they cant roll a joint for their life. well i picked up papers (joint papers) and rolled a joint for the first time today. and god dam its sooo fucking easy. like literaly its mad easy. And it smoked awesome! alotta hits, burned slow, dont praticularyly like the taste though. well now i feel i can use this smile :smoke::smoke: cuz i rolled and smoked a joint! :smoke::smoke::smoke: lalala

2. When i was 13 i bought all the parts by my self and constructed a functioning computer on the first try with barely any instruction and i considered it easy. Its all in the person, my fingers are way too fat for how long they are to roll a j...ive done it, but it was a lame ass fucking j and it ran like a mother fucker, so i dont bother.... lol the ease of something is definitely on a personal basis

3. ive never tried rolling a blunt, which seems a little harder, but i never really had trouble with joints. im not a pro roller like some of my friends but they smoke good. i rolled one in the car while my friend was driving the other day, i felt like a champion haha

4. rolling is easy, but i remember first starting and struggling a little on being consistent. id roll a good jay then the next time it would be shitty lol. after a couple weeks i found my style and now i roll perfect cones everytime.

as for taste, after a while you will start to love it. the first time i got high was off a joint so i never really not liked them.