Why cant people be nice...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Such_A_Brat, Oct 22, 2003.

1. I posted a thread earlier and i got alot of negative feed back people were just being rude and i dont think that you should be rude to someone you dont know until u get to know them...but anywayz thats not the point... its all about smoking and being happy...anywayz alwayz remember....

"They say a smile is a gift that is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free, too, and I find it more personal and sincere. "

2. hey some people are just assholes they cant help it

3. Ya cant win them all,ya just got to look past the bad and look at the good,everybody is dif,

4. I was going to say that IMMothership..

Becarefull what you ask... You may not get the answer you want to hear....

5. http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28875

was it you? that the smoke was being turned on?

anyway, in answer to the other thread, if she isnt inhaling right, call her out *ahem* in a nice way, just let her know how to, and what to do, and if you show her the way to go, then if she doesnt do it, for whatever reason, then its on her...

:)

6. True!

:D

You Faker Baker!!! hahahahahahaha

7. Sorry for that childish comment i should act my age. i fink you got alot of negative statements including me because it was such a childish thread. If you talk like a mature person you will be treated like one. Simple as. BTW you are right that no one knows you and shouldn't judge you before they get to know you. But i saw no one judging you on there. You just making the situation worse with threads like this you should just smoke a phatty and mingle in with the stoners online. Sorry for making this sound bad but i have no beef jus nuff love.

******Increase Da Peace******

8. When ya ask a question, expect to get answers you want and answers ya dont, part of life:) People were trying to give you an answer more than trying to be mean..all opinions are different..:)

Grasscity Deals Near You