Why can't I see any pictures that were attached to threads?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by chronicTRE, Jan 18, 2012.

1. I have deleted all my cookies.... logged out, logged in.... no pictures are showing

laugh all you want, but things were fine before the update... now their not... i have lots of photos im trying to upload and nothing shows... im deleting massive amounts of postings because i cant see the pictures...

windows 7..... any thoughts guys?

2. As BKS said , they are still in the middle of making the change to the new servers. Hence the sticky at the top of this section explaining that.

Just give them a few days to get everything sorted out and things will be back to normal.

3. Whatever you did to the cookies made it so I can't log out. When I log out it says all cookies cleared. I then close my browser, open a new browser and pull GC up but I am still logged in. I even cleared all cookies via IE and still I can't drop your cookies.

So with it the way it is I can't comment on whether or not the attachment issue is fixed or not.

4. That has nothing to do with Grasscity. I just tested and could login easily within safari , opera , chrome and firefox. Sorry i don't have IE on my mac

5. I am not arguing with you, but why is it I can log in and out of every website I am a member of except GC. I just tested it before I came back and posted.Please understand the issue is not logging in as you can see I am posting. It will not log me out.

6. Haven't double checked the pics yet, but I was able to l;og out with IE.

I logged out, stayed on the logout page, re-entered sign-in data, and selected return to last viewed page.

:smoke:

7. I've logged out and back in, but I'm still missing about 6 albums in my photo/gallery area. :confused:

For now I'm still just assuming that you guys are still working on it, until I hear otherwise. :)

8. Logging out problem is fixed you were correct in saying it was on my end. I was using the wife's laptop. She had changed some browser settings after I had set her laptop up. My apologies for implying you were wrong. Have a great day

MGB

9. Hello again :wave: Just thought I'd describe my particular glitch, in case it's unique or new (and I know it helps to know exactly what issues some folks are having).

So I've deleted cookies and logged in and out, and when I log in, I can initially see all my albums/folders and the pics inside. But when I go to upload a photo to an album, it says "this image type not yet supported", and when I get back to the albums page, I suddenly no longer see those same 6 albums I had issues with in the first place and I can't see them again until I log back in, and then the cycle continues.

I know you guys are probably still working on it, so just ignore this if you are, I only thought I'd mention it on the off chance it's a new problem, or just in case the tech folk aren't aware it's happening. :)

10. Consistently,

502 BAD GATEWAY :mad:

11. [quote name='"MicroGrower420"']Consistently,

502 BAD GATEWAY :mad:[/quote]

I still see nothing.....such a bummer

12. I get

502 Bad Gateway

Sometimes can't see attachments.

And the site lags to all hell and back.

Kind of makes me not want to browse it.:smoke:

13. They need to fix it!!!!!!! Edit: AND the iPhone app!!!

14. [quote name='"MicroGrower420"']I get

502 Bad Gateway

Sometimes can't see attachments.

And the site lags to all hell and back.

Kind of makes me not want to browse it.:smoke:[/quote]

I can see pics on my phone now, but not my computer....but I still get the lag either way