Why cant I post?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NasaJoe, Mar 25, 2010.

1. I had a weird ass night last night and would like some advice on what happened, but i cannot post my story. I click submit, it takeslike 15 sec, then the page juust refreshes blank.

2. write it on a word document and save it, then try to post it multiple times until it works? I remember having that problem when I first joined here but I haven't encountered it since.

3. Thats weird, why did this go though.. ill try again. Its saved though. Thanks sirust

4. Im posting it here. Ive been trying for multiple hours to post it as its own thread, but its not working correctly.

I was at my friends last night playing beer pong with him, his roomate and a few of our friends. I started out really slow because I was thinking of driving. Around 12:15 or so I decide i'd rather enjoy the night and pass out there.

All in all, I truthfully drank about 10 beers from 9:00 pm -2:00 am, the majority of which were in the beginning. I drink on a semi regular basis, and like the college student I am, have a high tolerance to beer. I was definatly tipsy, but not beligerant in any way. We were also smoking, again, not an unusually large amount.

A little backstory. It was my broothers 21 st last weekend, so we did parrty pretty hard. I was a little behind on sleep, but on monday night I slept for probably 12 hours and got caught up. I was feeling high energy all day tuesday.

So 4 am rolls around and I'm pretty tired. I was sipping on a beer from about 2:40- 3:30 at which time my friends roommate announced. "Oh shit its almost 4 i have to pack it up and go to bed." I agree, I go drink some water and then proceed to fall asleep on the couch. This is when things started to get a little hazy. His roommate soon came back into the room and started watching a pre recorded american idol. At this point I had gone from buzzed and tired, to a COMPLETELY different, disoriented, drowsy sluggish mood. It felt hard to walk at first. It took all my energy to stand up at first. Once I stooed up, i walked around the backside of the couch and started hyperventilating like no other. I stood behind the couch hyperventilating hardcore.

Now, put yourself in the place of my friends roomie. After probably 5 or 8 min of me, standing up, hyperventilating, at 4:00 am, he finally asks whats up. I looked him dead in the eye and said what the fuck did you drug me with?

I straight up asked him what the fucked he drugged me with. If it was 4:00 am, I was hyperventilating and I accused him of drugging me, I would have acted a shit ton different than he did. At first he told me to sit down and watch some TV. I continued to stand and hyperventilate. It felt like I was about to pass out at any given moment, sluggish and disoriented. Ive been wasted before, ive been high as a MF kite before, but this was different.

He kept telling me that must have been some gnarly shit i smoked. It sounded to me like he was trying to cover his tracks.

about 10 min later i left the apt and started walking back to my car, which i was going ot pass out in with the doors loocked. When i started walking to my car, the cold air in combination what the drugs i believed i received cause me to hyperventilate extremely hard to the poiint i thought for a second i was going to passout while walking. I had the presence of mind to remember my wallet so i turned around and walked back to the apt.

On my way back i started getting furious, truely confident that this wasnt a mixture of alcohol / bud and sleep deprivation (because I was well rested). When i opened the apt door I was so furious i wanted to hit my friends roomate, but instead i slapped him upside the back of the head with an open fist pretty hard. I then woke my friend up who had been sleeping ont he couch where this had al happened. (he was imn a pretty deep sleep). I looked him dead in the eye and asked him what the fuck his roommate drugged me with. I told him if he ever wanted to talk to me again hed come clean and fess up. I told him this was the second time ive felt this way at this house late at night .

(which is honest truth, the only other time i felt anything remotely like this was about 1 month ago when i believe his roommate did the same thing. i remember the last time pretty vividly as well)

My friends reaction was surprising to me as well. I told him i was hyperventilating and felt like i was defiantly drugged. While I was talking to him, my friends roommate took off, at 4:10 am to go to work. (he works as an EMT and my friend said at the time that he sometimes goes and sleeps before his shit starts, which was at 7:00 am)

The thing about this experience is that the: extremely sluggish, disoriented, exhausted feeling was only hardcore for about 2 hours. I walked to my car, locked the door and tried to remain awake for as longas possible. I started getting more and more coherent the longer I stayed awake. As im in my car, I get a text from my friend asking where I am. I replied fuck you, to which he replied “Wtf, ur trippin…Ive been asleep for 2 hours, so I have no clue whats going on”. I was awake till probably 5:25 am before i fell asleep and woke up to my alarm.

I went straight to the hospitol the next morning, about 8 hours after all this had happened and got a urine drug test. The doc said he didnt see anything that would indicate on the tests that would indicate i had been drugged, and that the "roofy" drug test wasnt going to be back for 3 more days. From what i know about roofy, you dont obviously remember anything. I remember almost everything so i dont think it was a roofy.

Anyways.. I hate living with doubt. I basically told off two of my friends. (they never really seemed like the most standup people in the first place)

I would really appreciate any opinion on the matter. How thourough is a urine test? I truly don't think I was tripping balls, I think I was slipped something. The question isn't why, because people are fucking weird. The questions is what? Could it even be possible considering my story? What should I do?

5. I think you should relax a bit, chances are they didn't slip you something, that would imply they put money down on something just to fuck with you so thats not that likely. Did you happen to smoke out of a bowl?

6. I've been having trouble the last few days as well.

I can post replies without problem, but posting my own thread takes forever. I hit submit, and after about 5 minutes the page just goes blank. Then I hit back and repeat. After a few tries it will work.

7. I know! As far as i know, they arnet homosexual or sex perverts. The roomate always seemd a bit off. They had no motive to, and no reason. Everything points to me tripping out, but when I think back to how i was feeling and my past history with alcohol and marjiuana i just dont think thats what did this.

I was coherent, but exhausted to the point where standing wasnt possible because my muscles wouldnt allow.

8. My opinion: this is ridiculous. When the hell could he have "drugged" you? Why the hell would he "drug" you? You're so paranoid and suspicious of your friend that you assaulted your friend's roommate, refuse to acknowledge him until he admits he "drugged" you, and you went to the hospital and you're not satisfied with what the doctor said? Sounds like a panic attack with a side dish of paranoia.

9. My opinion: you need to apologize profusely for even insinuating anything like that to friends. Seriously. You had a fucking panic attack, BOTH TIMES. You exhibited the classical symptoms of a panic attack...yet you still think you were drugged (despite no drugs which are active in a small enough dose to drug you with carrying those effects).

Seriously man...grow up a bit. And quit drinking and smoking like that since it obviously affects you to such an extent.

10. Make the thread title a "." and then edit it after.

11. I don't think you should be hitting your friends roommate if your crashing at his place, and apoligize to both of them for waking them up and hitting one of them.

Other then that, you had a panic attack. Your body was in R.E.M sleep, and was trying to get you to return to sleep. The hyperventilation was caused because of all the symptoms of fatigue you thought you were drugged.

12. Fair nough

13. I thought I was the only one that did this :laughing: :hello:

14. Likewise, this has been happening to me for like a week and a half wtf??

15. Dude apologize to your "friend" and his roommate. But if you honestly can't trust them not to drug you why do you hang out with them? Or I guess why do they hang out with you? What you did was fucked up and neither of them deserved that.