Grasscity - Cyber Monday Sale - up to 70% Discount

Why cant i load my pictures???

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by DyeNasty, Mar 23, 2012.

  1. im getting a security token missing message, and i do everything the same as i always have, and the pictures are all the same file type and size as my other ones posted..... what do i need to do to fix this security thing???
     
  2. Can you please explain me where you are getting this error exactly at and possibly include a link so i can reproduce.
     
  3. links in my sig... the picture uploader on grass city works like 20% of the time when i am trying to upload pictures off of my harddrive.... then the other 80% of the time i get the security token missing message or some other error message with a link that says click her to notify the administrator...... im thinkin it might just be from lack of bandwidth as my gf frequently plays ps3 online, and attempting to upload pics causes her to lag
     
  4. I have not been able to upload pics for over a week now.
     
Loading...

Share This Page