Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Can't I Just Smoke Man?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushFanDango, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Why can't a man just blaze and not hear bitching or suffer consequences? Da fuqk man! I am sick of this shit. I want to smoke in peace god dang it.

Why do I got to duck my shit off, or my heart skips a beat when ever i see a cop. When will the world finally just get rid of this whole dumb system.

2. #2 420Poak, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2012
    Propaganda suck, it's so stupid so many persons believe all that bullshit and assume weed is automatically negative without knowing anything about weed.

My parents logic: "It's illegal, so it's harmful for you!"

Me: [​IMG]

And also I'm pretty sure most weed induced anxiety/paranoia would be reduced a lot if it would be legal. Most people who get anxious when they smoke is because they fear people will know they are high. They would not have that fear if it was legal, because it would be socially accepted.

3. dude i totally agree. truly a victimless crime. i don't see why the government cares. If they don't like it then just tax the fuck out of it like they do cigs and make money off of the smokers.

Just put a warning on the product like they do with cigs. instead of "this product may cause lung cancer" or "Do not smoke while pregnant." put "this product may cause you to consume massive amounts of food"/ "Do not smoke while on a diet"

4. Unfortunately you're going to be waiting a long time to smoke in peace without fear of police.

5. 1. Buy your own island
    2. Smoke weed erryday.