Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why can't I get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NonPoly, Sep 20, 2009.

1. off topic but ^^ i like that sig...whoops meant to point at matteothefart

2. #22 Calibear, Sep 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2009
    Get ahold of some dank (that purple kush should do it) buy a half eigth roll a few js and smoke them all to the dome. if that doesnt work come out 2 cali:smoke:

3. lol will do...prolly moving to SF/L.A. for college next year, can't wait to get out of Pennsylvania :p

4. frisco they have dank LA does but pricey

5. *Update*

Never tried the purple kush...but i made firecrackers and ate them like 15 minutes ago, did everything right and used 1.2 g's of mids...and I'm STILL not fucking high :mad:
    Seriously...WHAT THE FUCK. Any theories as to why I still can't get high? Any surefire ways? Thanks...

6. i didnt get high the firts couple of times either its omething to do with the cells in your body rejecting the thc as a foreign substance dont worry give it another coupke of goes and youll never look back :)

EDIT: LOl you ate them 15 minutes ago? give it an hour then see what happens :D

7. You should be really stoned by now.

8. #28 TelevisedChaos, Sep 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2009
    If you don't feel comfortable with you surroundings or you can't relax properly when smoking weed then you probably won't get very high, or even not at all. Just talking from personal experience though.

Also if you're pretty new to smoking weed your THC receptors in your brain might not detect the THC properly yet, it took me about a month to feel high when I started.

Btw hows those firecrackers doing? You should be high about now :p

9. i wouldn't look to much into it man. it took me probably 6 or so times to actually get high. it'll happen eventually and you'll know when it does. happy toking :smoking: