Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why cant i get high?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by femme001, Jun 4, 2015.

1. hi ok so i'm new, not really sure of how it works here so i'll just start.. i've been smoking a couple of grams everyday for the past couple of months. i used to smoke a lot (a lot a lot) a few years ago but then stopped until maybe 3 months ago. 

recently i've found after one spliff i feel pretty high and then each one after that has barely any effect. i bought £60 worth today (not sure if this is uk/us? it converts to $90) and i've smoked all of it except 1 joints worth. i feel... pretty high i guess. but surely i should be so much higher after all that?? 

it's the best stuff in the city as well. everyone knows this guy.

so i was curious i guess if anyone might have experienced this or has any ideas as to why i'm immune to weed x(  ?

ok cool. i'm lillie by the way. 

2. Are you saying that you smoked almost all of it in one sesh? When you smoke you cant keep getting higher and higher if you keep smoking. There is a like a max to your high and after you reach it you cant more than that. You say that after one spliff you are pretty high so you are not immune to weed. I think you should wait more to smoke again so you can feel high again instead o smoking all at once. When you start building a tolerance you can smoke more because the high lasts less.

3. use a vaporizer! that is the first step. next- respect the herb!  do not over do it. your tolerance is based on your use. your cb1 and cb2 receptors can only absorb so much cannabinoids before they cannot absorb more. they need to flush ( re charge) before the receptor sites are open for more absorption. train yourself to use less and more time between use and the effects will increase.

with vaporizing use the re breath technique where you take the hit and then on exhale re breath fresh air in to re activiate your lungs absorption capacities. your lungs can only absorb so much oxygen per breath and needs new fresh oxygen to be able to absorb more. your cannabinoids are floating around in there with your breath when you take a hit so that is the absorption principles in the lungs. once absorbed by your lungs and airways the cannabinoids go then to your neuro receptors

4. Hey im not sure exactly how much you've smoked, but it took me about 7 times to finally get high!

I smoked out of a glass bowl for 7 days straight and finally on the seventh day i smoked AND ate a brownie; it got me high. Let me tell you that you will know when you're finally high.

Dont push it like i did. It was too much and not very pleasurable, but now i smoke basically every day :)