Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why cant I get high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JackTheRipper420, Jan 9, 2015.

1. #1 JackTheRipper420, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2015
    I don't know what happened. I smoke and I smoke and nothing happens...I don't know why this is happening but I hate it...I love to smoke but I'm not even getting a buzz anymore...why?

2. Obvious answer: T-break

Don't smoke for at least 4 days.

If you still can't get high, try dabs.

3. I agree with the above post.  I smoke only twice a week just to keep my tolerance low.  I'd like to wake and bake and smoke every day, but I end up smoking a lot for not much of a high after about five days.  It's hard, but I love those highs after a short break.

4. #4 Handyman75, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2015
    You probably need a higher potency product.

5. I agree with handyman....a LOT of those strains for sale at dispensaries is of dubious potency...I dont care if their "testing" shows 11-18% thc...and buying off the street is just risky as heck for ending up with garbage. Try another strain...another source...it isnt because you are super stoner and are immune to the effects....

6. A word of caution: The higher the THC percentage, the higher your tolerance rate will rise. I highly suggest a 4 day t-break. If it seems to be too painful, just remind yourself that the first high will hit you like a freight train.

7. #7 JewishVolcano, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2015
    I don't know dude but I can tell you this from my experience - when I first smoked pot I didn't get high first 10-20 times or something like this. Everybody around me seemed to be high and telling me they're high. Someone back then told me you don't get high first several times. I don't know maybe it's BS and the pot was weak after all. But maybe something from your body may be temporarily off so that you don't get high.  

8. I would say smoke better green. Good luck with that

9. I take Omega-3 Fish oil daily supplements to help keep my tolerance low. it takes about 4 weeks to start working but it does work IME.

t break isn't in my vocabulary.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oIu1goYDLtY