Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why cant i get high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tlarson, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Ive never smoked but I cant get high. I ate 4 firecrackers and nothing. I smoked a bunch and nothing. Ive done knife hits and nothing. Why cant I get high???!:confused::confused:

2. it took me 6 separate days/times smoking before i got high

3. Ive smoked twice now. I can feel it in my lungs but I front get high

4. [quote name='"tlarson"']Cant*[/quote]

can't*

5. Inhale, take in some air after your hit and hold it in for about 5 seconds.

6. [quote name='"BudButler"']

can't*[/quote]

Can't

7. youre doing something wrong.

i know the first time i smoked i didnt get high.
    but the second time was beyond awesome.

8. something is def wrong, I remmmeber i got STUPID high my first time, my vet freind was like yooo hold it in ur lungs. ( took 4 strong ass hits and was coughing my ass off) hes like naw do 2 more the first 2 were bad....

DONE...

9. Take 5 massive bong rips in a row and inhale. That should do the trick

10. Cunt*

11. Took me at least 5 or 6 times to get high, and when I did, I got knocked off my ass high, you'll know soon enough op what I'm talking about, just keep on toking :smoke:

12. I got high the second time I toked. My friends didn't get high till their fifth time though! Everyone is different man. Just be patient and toke on. :smoke:

13. #15 420dopeaf, Aug 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2012
    there's millons of threads like this man , theres even a group for this .

Answer is - YOUR SMOKING SHITTY WEED, or your doing something wrong.

14. Buy a quarter of blue cheese, smoke all of it through a bong, whilst hotboxing yourself in a car, dude you'll get so damn high that marijuana will smoke you

15. Yeah, like the others said, for some people it just takes a little while before their body "opens up" to weed and lets it take over. I didn't get really high the first few times I smoked, just a bit giggly. Make sure to take big hits that you can feel in your throat and lungs, but don't hold it in for too long because it doesn't help your high and is just unnecessarily bad for you. Just keep trying (and make sure you've got real, good bud) and it shouldn't be long before you're floating. :smoke:

16. Cun't*

17. [quote name='"GreenTeaFtw"']

Cun't*[/quote]

You're retarded....

18. [quote name='"michael015"']

You're retarded....[/quote]

Take a joke bro. No need to bring out that negativity here :(