Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why can't I get high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Skorpian, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Hey whats up guys. Im a beginner but i've smoked 4 times now and have barely felt anything. Im 18 and weigh 140 pounds im the scrawniest little shit you'll ever see. It sucks when all your friends are high and laughing and im just sitting there completly sober. It seems like paying for a rollar coaster but then not being allowed to ride. Im pretty sure im inhaling right. And the bud my friend gets is called swiss miss. Any suggestions?

2. If your weed is good and you are inhaling the smoke there is no scientific explanation. Keep smoking, I'm sure you will get stoned

3. try smoking out of something different than usual, and make sure your holding your hits in and stuff. good luck hope you get baked next time :smoke:

4. Alright i will. Thanks bro

5. smoke out of a bong. they force you to inhale.

6. Like already said make sure you are INHALING! I know it sounds simple but a lot of noobs don't realize they aren't inhaling.

7. Well, you said you've just began to smoke so maybe your body is just getting used to it. If the weed is low grade, that's obviously something to look at - but in your case it seems to be legit.

Getting high with your friends is the best, just make sure you're taking in the smoke deeply. Enjoy your THC.

8. practice young grasshopper

9. #9 Fat Hits, Jul 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2012
    Step one - Take a fat ass hit.
    Step two - Breathe in as much as you can, make sure it's deep in there.
    Step three - Hold it in for a few seconds.
    Step four - Be high as fuck.

If you're smoking joints, try a pipe or bong next time. You should be stoned.

If you're having weed problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a nug ain't one.