Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why can't I get high while I'm sick?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by C0SM1C, Sep 25, 2019.

1. It just doesn't seem to work, I am just smoking more and more even from the baggies I'm meant to sell because this is just fucked up fr.

Is there any medical reason why I don't feel high when I have a pretty bad cold?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I have a pretty bad chest cold right now, I can't really smoke as much as usual just because I will go into a coughing fit and it isn't very comfortable, but I have edibles on hand that do the job, took about 150 mg the other day and smoked a bong pack 90 minutes later and I was nicely stoned in bed watching Netflix. Actually making another batch of edibles today (medicated edible cookie dough) because I am about out of my last batch of brownies

• Like Like x 1
  3. if i could cook i'd make edibles bro but i swr u need to use an ounce or some shit

4. My edibles come out pretty strong for most people and I use a quarter oz of flower in a batch of brownies.

My method:
    Step 1: Decarb flower, I use an Ardent Lift to cut out any guesswork and make it consistent but they are expensive and only worth it if you plan to make edibles often. You can use an oven or toaster oven just as well, spread your flower on a foil covered baking sheet at 220 degrees for 20 minutes.
    Step 2: Grind your decarbed flower to dust, preferably using a coffee grinder. Mix in a 1/4 cup liquefied coconut oil or butter and 3/4 tsp of lecithin (it is a binding agent, helps with absorption and potency) in a small metal dish (I prefer metal because it won't break, but glass is fine too, just avoid large temperature changes), and put back in the oven at 220 for 20 minutes.
    Step 3: Give the oil a good stir before using it to cook however you want. Brownies or anything else that uses an oil.

One of these brownies gets me nicely medicated, 2 gets me ripped cutting the pan into 12 brownies. I have friends who eat half of one and are way too stoned, all depends how edibles hit you.

• Like Like x 1
  5. dunno but when i was 14 my ex's dad made us hash cookies and truffles n i ate 12 n was bedbound for 2 days straight super high

• Like Like x 1
  6. This be the same ‘dad’ who beat you, beat your sister and beat your mother?
    (watching... listening... hearing... seeing)
    (sniff, sniff... whew!)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. "ex's dad"
    no wonder you can't read you sound like you have downs syndrome

8. Divorced as well?
    SURPRISE!
    All your meaningless posts are archived.
    (an eternal problem child)

9. are you playing stupid or what bro

my ex-girlfriend's father.

10. Nope.
    Playing tracker/hunter, now, tough guy.
    Now, it’s MY GAME.

11. ok brother enjoy your schizophrenic episode
    you are the joker

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. #13 killset, Sep 25, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
    Lol damn this guy isnt going to last long. Hardly any posts and already causing problems in multiple threads. Grow up kid. It's not worth getting so upset over. Smoke a bowl and relax like the rest of us stoners. Got to laugh at those internet tough guys...lol

13. If only he knew...

• Like Like x 1
  14. i called him the joker (as in from batman) and said he was having a schizophrenic episode
    u made the longest aggressive post so far :L

15. please relax. Don't want anymore of your scary internet threats...lol

16. you must be very special i never threatened you
    i think you are the most autistic person ive spoke to for a good few years now

17. Ok tough guy. You win. I'm way too adult for your childish bs.

Bit of advice, your shit isnt well recieved on sites like this. It's only a matter of time before you're gone with that attitude.

18. ok brother thanks for letting me know about "my attitude"
    you should calm down though you seem angry

19. Muhahaha....
    that’s TWO people he diagnosed this morning.
    I’m in a mood... I need a moderator... I want to haunt this person... I need a warning...
    Please, mod.... save me from myself!

• Funny Funny x 1